Cody,McKENZIE'S 300 Update:
MORE is anxiously awaiting for an update to the current San Bernardino County Health Order. The County Supervisors met Tuesday to discuss the re-opening of the county and should be releasing the new order by the end of the week. MORE understands that our racers would like to know for certain if the race is going to take place as scheduled. Unfortunately, MORE cannot make that determination until the new health order is released. Thank you all for your patience and support in these difficult times. Hope to see you all in the desert on May 16!
As for the Weddle Industrie's Class 5 Clash...I need some input from you guys. I have put a lot of effort in and have a tremendous amount of excitement for this special big purse clash but I understand that many racers may be under some economic hardships at this time. I would absolutely hate to postpone the Class 5 Clash for another time but if it benefits you guys to do so it makes the decision much easier. I do think many haven't bothered entering because they don't believe the race is going to happen....but that has yet to be determined and I am still confident we can pull this off as originally scheduled.
Forgive me if this was discussed somewhere else before now and I didn't see it. There was some conflicting info on the MORE site about the course mileage. Is it still a 30 mile loop and 250 miles?