• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

Tim_Weston

Any one mind sharing info on how much air pressure you guys run in your tires I just made the switch to tensors but the bfg I tested and preran on I ran them between 22-25 psi

dhjeepgeek

I thought it was a secret.

jon coleman

No The PSI is not the secret .. The secret we use Nitrogen in the tires….. so don’t tell anybody
i read somewhere on rDc to use helium, it reduces unsprung weight

Class10DAN

hey so i have a question, im getting a 64 VW to do a build on and i want to record the build. where should i make a thread? under desert racing or is there a specific thingy for builds.

DISCLAIMER: its not going to be for class 11 or 5 (sorry...) but its a buggy and I know a lot of you guys know about bugs (duh)

Daniel Barta

Bro_Gill

hey so i have a question, im getting a 64 VW to do a build on and i want to record the build. where should i make a thread? under desert racing or is there a specific thingy for builds.

DISCLAIMER: its not going to be for class 11 or 5 (sorry...) but its a buggy and I know a lot of you guys know about bugs (duh)

Daniel Barta
That would be in the shop section Daniel.

dhjeepgeek

If you are going to butcher up an old VW bug and its not an 11 or 5 car, then what, taking the parts and build a 9 car.

Class10DAN

If you are going to butcher up an old VW bug and its not an 11 or 5 car, then what, taking the parts and build a 9 car.
well the point was that if i ran into trouble people that actually know what they're doing could help me then my step-dad gave me the idea to record the build on RDC so yea...

dhjeepgeek

I made up a map for the MORE race from the USR file on Google earth.
MAK 300 MAP PIC.jpg

swiftracing5

well the point was that if i ran into trouble people that actually know what they're doing could help me then my step-dad gave me the idea to record the build on RDC so yea...
His point was what is the direction of the build? Class 11 being the most basic and class 5 being the most sophisticated. If that makes sense

Jeffers909

The McKENZIE’S 300 is a go! We will be racing in Lucerne Valley on June 6!

I am reaching out to all the 5 Unlimited’s entered and those who now may want to, and see if you still want to pay the $1200 entry fee for a shot at the big purse, qualifying, and the additional perks…. Even with just 9 entries the purse will still be $5400 with an additional $1000 from McKENZIE’S so $6400 in total prizes.

Here is what the $1200 entry fee gets you:
  • • 32 Mile Desert Course that caters to your prep and driving skills not horsepower.
  • • Open prerun on Friday…no fee.
  • • 2 Mile Desert Qualifying course…Saturday morning…no extra fee. Don’t have to take an extra day off of work to Qualify.
  • • Driver gift bag with: MORE Hoody, Weddle Shootout Shirt, Bomber sunglasses, GG Lighting Lights, $100 certificate to Transaxle Engineering, and products from McKENZIE’s and PCI Race Radios!
  • • Live transparent timing. Lap times and position live online during the race.
  • • Exclusive 239 Films Highlight Video
  • • Custom Boone’s Fab trophies for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Top Qualifier, and Fast Lap.
  • • No payback bonus entry minimum. Purse is $600 per car plus an additional $1000 from McKENZIE’S.
  • • $500 to Top Qualifier.
  • • $500 for Fast Lap.
  • • With Only 10 cars the total prize purse will still be $7000!

The other option is to pay the standard $800 entry fee but that will eliminate qualifying, driver gift bags, and the exclusive class video from 239 Films. The payback will be $200 per entry with the additional $1000 from McKENZIE’S. With 10 cars the prize purse would be $3000. The Weddle Industries Class 5 Bash would move to the PCI Race Radios 300 on September 12.

Please let me know your thoughts ASAP.

Thank you all for your patience and support during these challenging times!

Cody Jeffers
MORE Racing

Class10DAN

His point was what is the direction of the build? Class 11 being the most basic and class 5 being the most sophisticated. If that makes sense
ohhhhh yea nvm i over read that, it was going to be a class 11 build but when i went to go get the car yesterday i realized it was a 64 rag-top and i got stumped a bit but still got the car for 5k with every nic and nack to get it running.