• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

dhjeepgeek

As to the shootout, I'll be there. Is there any restrictions on caliber or magazine capacity.

Jeffers909

Based off of the feedback I received from the 5U Class, the Weddle Industries Class 5 Bash will be moved to the PCI Race Radios 300 on September 12, 2020. This race will be held in Lucerne Valley, and feature a 60+ mile loop. Start saving up and get those Baja's ready. Zac, you'll be happy to hear that the September course will feature some KOH course...no sand hill but some of the more technical stuff...I think after this year the trophy trucks have blown enough of the giant boulders off the course.

Good news for the 5U guys coming next weekend. You'll have an extra $400 in your pockets and you can sleep in Saturday morning...

jps1145

ohhhhh yea nvm i over read that, it was going to be a class 11 build but when i went to go get the car yesterday i realized it was a 64 rag-top and i got stumped a bit but still got the car for 5k with every nic and nack to get it running.
Restore that car! There are plenty of later models (post '68's) that can be turned into an 11, which already have IRS.

Class10DAN

Restore that car! There are plenty of later models (post '68's) that can be turned into an 11, which already have IRS.
i am and want to but i think im gonna make it a show car and really just learn what to do before making a "baja worthy" vehicle you dig?

Class10DAN

here's some sneak peeks.
IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7550.JPG
IMG_7542.JPG

i even got bus parts as seen here which bamboozled me
IMG_7546.JPG
IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_7531.JPG
IMG_7550.JPG
IMG_7542.JPG
IMG_7546.JPG
IMG_7536.JPG
IMG_7532.JPG
not even Half the crap, gotta go back next week to get the glass, 2 pairs of seats, 4 passenger fenders, 2 passenger doors, transmission and axles and so much dang more
but all this for 5k, im not complaining

Class10DAN

Hopefully you get the correct deck lid with it.
Good start. You will definitely learn a lot.
Keep us posted.
thats for a car that doesn't have a rag top, the little vents above get covered by the canvas so somebody custom made a slotted deck lid to allow air to vent through

Baja Belk

Based off of the feedback I received from the 5U Class, the Weddle Industries Class 5 Bash will be moved to the PCI Race Radios 300 on September 12, 2020. This race will be held in Lucerne Valley, and feature a 60+ mile loop. Start saving up and get those Baja's ready. Zac, you'll be happy to hear that the September course will feature some KOH course...no sand hill but some of the more technical stuff...I think after this year the trophy trucks have blown enough of the giant boulders off the course.

Good news for the 5U guys coming next weekend. You'll have an extra $400 in your pockets and you can sleep in Saturday morning...
Cody, this is awesome, thank you. We all appreciate your attention to our class and your efforts to promote high entries. I'm bummed for you that the May race fizzled out, but given what we were all up against (global pandemic, c'mon), I think this is a wise move. Looking forward to September and a big car count.

Class10DAN

What do the letters on your bracelet stand for? bfj??
My girlfriend made it for me. I like NOS energy and she call it “dumb B/tch flower juice” idk why, she thinks it’s funny and I beg to differ.