• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 5 only

swiftracing5

Going to be pitting for the Spy boys tomorrow between the Road Xings, if any one needs a tire out there let me know. Will have a swift banner up. Also I’ll be shooting a bunch of stuff for the c5c tomorrow, if it’s not too windy I’ll have the drone with updates from the remote pits. Shoot me any GoPro etc please
949 285 9470

Class10DAN

...class 10 Dan...who started the "class 10 only forum" has completely hi-jacked the Class 5 Forum.
I didn’t mean to “hi jack” the forum, Class 10 people seem to not socialize... and I just needed some insight on bugs since you guys are the closest things to bugs (Almost)

Class10DAN

And just because my name is Class10Dan that doesn’t mean I don’t like other classes, it was the only name I could think of at the time. If you guys want me out I’ll leave but if not I’ll stay with my crappy name

Bro_Gill

Class 10 Dan, did you enjoy the first race in California in almost 6 months that happened on June 6, 2020? It would be great to hear your thoughts on it.

Class10DAN

Class 10 Dan, did you enjoy the first race in California in almost 6 months that happened on June 6, 2020? It would be great to hear your thoughts on it.
I didn’t go the reason was was that I found out my grandpa has Parkinson’s and I just wanted to spend some time with him before he moves on...

jon coleman

nothing better than to be in races with up& commers, beating them,at first, then , you think your hauling a$$, and they zipp by you in there last race in class before they move up the ladder, & then seeing them whipping up on the upper crust in much higher/ faster classes eventually

Class10DAN

Sorry to hear that Dan. Hope you can make it in Sept. You’re welcome to roll with the coalition guys.
Like Zac said, the Cade/Spitz battle was classic. Cade is the real deal or like I told Zac, he’s a problem for the rest of us! Stoked for him.
I’m down to experience a little class 5, any day/ time is available and if you guys need help in the shops (Fullerton area) please let me know, I’m willing to do whatever it takes to just be on the course (driver, co driver... preferably co dawg) but thanks again

Zac Reish

Good drivers make the class more fun and better. Cade is definitely a top driver. Westin looked fast right out of the gate as well. Interested to hear some play by play for his first 5 car race. He was right there in the first half of the race.

spywelding

Congrats to Cade Garcia The Spits team and Tim Weston on the podium finish this weekend! Cade was on a mission and consistent on the laps as well as the Spits team. And Tim Weston getting on the podium first race out, car looked good! Cant wait to race in September now. Time to diagnose our issue we had which was losing power to fuel pumps and spark, thinking the brain cut both off from a faulty sensor. Car felt good and battle worthy wish we had more time to show it! Again congrats to everyone and see ya at the next one in september!