Class 5 only

steve0we

Great to hear everyone had a great weekend. Wish there would have been more live feed of the race. Congrats to John on the win!

Zac Reish

Engine and trans is hung, hubs are mounted and torqued, rear shocks mounted, fuel cell is in, drivers seat has been mounted lower for the big fella who owns this, fuel cell is in, dash is in, putting new front shocks mounts and new front shocks on getting ready to start fab up front shock mounts. Bonus pic of my good luck charm dog mr pickles.

Attachments

steve0we

Engine and trans is hung, hubs are mounted and torqued, rear shocks mounted, fuel cell is in, drivers seat has been mounted lower for the big fella who owns this, fuel cell is in, dash is in, putting new front shocks mounts and new front shocks on getting ready to start fab up front shock mounts. Bonus pic of my good luck charm dog mr pickles.
Close your eyes and picture Zac Reish, bad ass class 5U driver. Picture that 3 day old scruff, That focused look he has when he walks up to you at tech............Now picture him holding Mr Pickles under his arm while talks to customers.

Does Zac hold Mr. Pickles with 1 arm or 2 arms as he talks to customers? Do you think the middle aged moms in Riverside have any clue what type of man he really is on weekends?

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Close your eyes and picture Zac Reish, bad ass class 5U driver. Picture that 3 day old scruff, That focused look he has when he walks up to you at tech............Now picture him holding Mr Pickles under his arm while talks to customers.

Does Zac hold Mr. Pickles with 1 arm or 2 arms as he talks to customers? Do you think the middle aged moms in Riverside have any clue what type of man he really is on weekends?
Ha! Kinda like Billy Gasper!

Jeffers909

Get those cars prep'd for the PCI Race Radios 300. This race will feature the Weddle Industries Class 5 Bash and the yet to be "named" Class 10 Shootout....maybe we should combine the name of both races into one? Any ideas? Four Banger Battle?

Ron Weddle is planning on putting up money for the Class 5 cars who out qualify the 10 cars.....And yes they will be mixed at the start of the race based on qualifying times.

Cant wait! Entry form's will be up soon.

ErikIrvine

Get those cars prep'd for the PCI Race Radios 300. This race will feature the Weddle Industries Class 5 Bash and the yet to be "named" Class 10 Shootout....maybe we should combine the name of both races into one? Any ideas? Four Banger Battle?

Ron Weddle is planning on putting up money for the Class 5 cars who out qualify the 10 cars.....And yes they will be mixed at the start of the race based on qualifying times.

Cant wait! Entry form's will be up soon.
Nice Cody!! that is awesome. Count us in for this race #1028, I'll pay any Class 5 $100 if they beat my qualifying!! They don't call me Mrs. Landers for nothing!