Class 5 only

Zac Reish

Reaction
Still missing a few odds and ends to test but it should be driveable now. I hope. M
Did I beat you Jerry? I’ll admit I had my 9 year old daughter wrenching which is an unfair advantage so we’ll call it a tie.

Attachments

Jeffers909

Reaction
IMG_7549.jpg

No Schweers on the Weddle Five and Dime entry list yet????

Bro_Gill

Reaction
Still missing a few odds and ends to test but it should be driveable now. I hope. M
Did I beat you Jerry? I’ll admit I had my 9 year old daughter wrenching which is an unfair advantage so we’ll call it a tie.
Put some shoes on that child before she loses a toe!

Jeffers909

Reaction
Who can give me the mathematical scenarios based on 17 5U entries this race for the C5C Triple Crown?

swiftracing5

Reaction
Schweers has to work apparently, originally they planned to race but after v2r the car needed more parts than hoped.

I’ll figure out the scenarios but the winner will earn 20 points so anything can happen with a DNF from Spitz...

Reaction
Yes we will not be racing …. Jake’s said that the car would be ready if we wonted it to be ….. But life’s responsibilities are getting in the way …. Next year we will race all BITD races and all Class 5 co. races what ever they are??

My money is on a Jake’s car….. Travis has been out of the 5 car all year … and is going to be hungry … Never bet against Zac … Willard is fast and can putting a whopping on the filed …Bill Hernquist is a rock solid …. Jake’s 007 Paquette our cars twin is going in the mix…. Adam is also going to be a force and I believe will take the Championship ….. poop it I going to be one hell of a race !!!!! Cabe is young and fast…. Can’t be over looked…. Hell I don’t know??? I am going to stick with Travis ….. But that is why you race to find out who got it ….. good luck be safe

Jon Schweers

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
Yes we will not be racing …. Jake’s said that the car would be ready if we wonted it to be ….. But life’s responsibilities are getting in the way …. Next year we will race all BITD races and all Class 5 co. races what ever they are??

My money is on a Jake’s car….. Travis has been out of the 5 car all year … and is going to be hungry … Never bet against Zac … Willard is fast and can putting a whopping on the filed …Bill Hernquist is a rock solid …. Jake’s 007 Paquette our cars twin is going in the mix…. Adam is also going to be a force and I believe will take the Championship ….. poop it I going to be one hell of a race !!!!! Cabe is young and fast…. Can’t be over looked…. Hell I don’t know??? I am going to stick with Travis ….. But that is why you race to find out who got it ….. good luck be safe

Jon Schweers

Thanks buddy. Hope I'm not rusty and let you down. This is the who's who of 5 cars for sure! I'm just stoked to get back out there and mix it up.

Jeffers909

Reaction
Is there a C5C Triple Crown Trophy?

Tim_Weston

Reaction
I think you beat me fair & square Zac, Even with bringing in your daughter. Probably more help than Irvine. We haven’t heard from Tim so I have a chance for second . Mine is on its tires and running but still needs one more night to button it up.
Looks like I will be taking our third third place of the year lol car is still not back from getting the new rack installed and fuel cell moved for the 5 spd hopefully sat I will have it back and be testing Sunday or Monday in Barstow

Zac Reish

Reaction
Looks like I will be taking our third third place of the year lol car is still not back from getting the new rack installed and fuel cell moved for the 5 spd hopefully sat I will have it back and be testing Sunday or Monday in Barstow
Hell yeah tim hope it goes smooth. Thats all man if you can pull it off.

I was telling Ben yesterday there are a lot of guys who can/should win this race. The talent in class 5 has never been deeper. I Feel lucky to be a part of this class at this moment in time. So many great teams and racers I consider good friends. Can't wait for the adrenaline shot Saturday morning!

Did a little test driving the other day out in my area. Today we're testing in lucerne. Hope it goes well.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Hell yeah tim hope it goes smooth. Thats all man if you can pull it off.

I was telling Ben yesterday there are a lot of guys who can/should win this race. The talent in class 5 has never been deeper. I Feel lucky to be a part of this class at this moment in time. So many great teams and racers I consider good friends. Can't wait for the adrenaline shot Saturday morning!

Attachments

steve0we

Reaction
Why do I like you idiots so much? Why do I live in Texas? Maybe that's a better question! Rolling out Thursday Morning, Back in Texas Monday morning for work. TeamTrainWreck is going to need all the help it can get with Zac & Erik both in the same race. Google maps lays it out in simple directions:

38 h (2,640 miles) Round trip
Follow I-10 W to Whitewater. Take exit 117 from I-10 W
17 h 48 min (1,252 mi)

Take Old Woman Springs Rd to CA-18 in Lucerne Valley
1 h 10 min (66.7 mi)

ErikIrvine

Reaction
38 hours round trip....it'd be cheaper to pay CA taxes then pay that fuel an
Ready for Barstow in the am
nice, that is grit right there!