Class 5 only

Tim_Weston

Reaction
I asked this on the FB group, but my family is potentially looking to get into a 5-open. Modern car with a sequential trans is strongly preferred, let me know what you got!
Herby is for sale it currently is at spf getting prepped it has a 5 spd h pattern but is out of the car getting serviced I would sell car minus trans or motor and trans if that was desired best

Attachments

• F61594BB-12CF-47B8-9CEE-82D5C7E7B250.jpeg
    F61594BB-12CF-47B8-9CEE-82D5C7E7B250.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 82

5racer

Reaction
Ben lets face it you're the star of the show in last weekends race. Maybe I'll muster up the discipline to give the play by play this weekend. I'm just enjoying life without working from 5am to 8-10pm 7 days a week, my family, and business that is getting the attention it needs. Off road racing is a drug and the last 2 weeks was a black tar heroin bender.

best post iv seen yet

swiftracing5

Reaction
Eriks been helping polish and update the C5C website and has been a great shot in the arm. Here are the discussions from the meeting for 2021:

Coalition Rules
The rules are voted on annually. If you own a car, and have raced, or plan to race an entire season you are eligible to vote. No other team members, co dogs, or partners get to vote. Just the primary owner of the car. The last rule revision was made on 10/17/2020 by the majority vote and will stay in effect through the entire 2021 series;

Format Rules:

Race Format:
4 races with a throw-out race. Your top 3 race results will be used for year end points calculation.

Race Selection: BITD Parker 425 : Jan. 16th, SNORE Battle at Primm : March 27th-28th, MORE Lucerne : June 5th. MORE Lucerne : Sept. 25th

The Points: Points are based on total entries at a given race. Highest points driver at end of year wins.

Car Rules:

Wheelbase:
105.5″ or less (total between both sides must not exceed 211″), top 3 finishers to be verified at every coalition race.

Fuel Type: 91 or E85, no race fuel or alternative blends, top 3 finishers to be verified at every coalition race.

Engine Displacement & Modifications: 2,500cc or less, top 3 finishers to be verified at every coalition race.
Exemptions: 1) VW air-cooled (including Type 1 & 4) engines may have unlimited displacement, 2) All rebuilds must use stock parts belonging to that displacement engine. Any boring from 2.4 to 2.5 will not be legal, even if with stock parts. No alterations other then a rebuild may be performed. This includes changing pistons, rods, heads, injectors, or any other component for an aftermarket or other style GM part to gain an advantage. Additionally, machining/honing of valve ports, heads, and cylinders to gain HP is not allowed.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
#522 is coming along, just got it back from the best in the biz, Straight Edge out of Canyon Lake CA. Time for some graphics, I told Steve I got the paint, you get the graphics, good thing he owns a sign company!
20201022_153643.jpg
Steve and I can't wait to drive the thing, we got it home and went right to work

Fourstroker

Reaction
Looks a little different than your last 5 car from Team Skittles. Congrats

ErikIrvine

Reaction
FB_IMG_1603416884581.jpg
Team Train Wreck is like team skittles all grown up.

Haha, I guess Team Trainwreck is the grown up Team Skittles. Here's a pic of Team Skittles back in 2010. That's the Grinch behind us. Whatever the latest name is, racing in the dez sure is a blast