Class 5 only

Bajabug222

Reaction
IMG_8581.jpg

Hoping to be at Parker this year. Looks like I may have to change my number.

Bajabug222

Reaction
I’m trying to gear up to run Parker 2021 trying to iron out the details. I ran this number in local race in AZ. Haven’t had the courage to come play with in the big league. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if I had to change the number. Cool to see you guys coming back to the 5 cars.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Dang! Two nice dudes being cool to each other. I thought I came to check out what drama is going on rdc.

I never thought I’d see the day that class 5 would have an issue with new Racers or racers coming back to the class that had to look hard for a number not used.

A cool stat for anyone who is curious or has the time would be to see the increase in class 5 car counts since 2014 between snore and more races.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
I’m trying to gear up to run Parker 2021 trying to iron out the details. I ran this number in local race in AZ. Haven’t had the courage to come play with in the big league. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if I had to change the number. Cool to see you guys coming back to the 5 cars.
Come hang in our pits either way! With or without your car, watching me and Zac pretend we know what we are doing is always entertaining.

turbodon

Reaction
Was planning on Parker for sure, however, just peeped the BITD website and noticed the entry looks to be $2,580, plus $100 for transponder.
If that's the case, I'll be holding off till the next one. Too rich for my blood.

Bajabug222

Reaction
Dang! Two nice dudes being cool to each other. I thought I came to check out what drama is going on rdc.

I never thought I’d see the day that class 5 would have an issue with new Racers or racers coming back to the class that had to look hard for a number not used.

A cool stat for anyone who is curious or has the time would be to see the increase in class 5 car counts since 2014 between snore and more races.

That’s what it’s all about. Life is to short. I just want to go out and have a good time. Crazy how much the class has grown the last couple years. I know awhile back you had a list going of numbers I can dig back if need be or is there a more updated list?

Bajabug222

Reaction
Come hang in our pits either way! With or without your car, watching me and Zac pretend we know what we are doing is always entertaining.

Thanks, I need to make it around one of these times. Almost always at the Parker race. Usually don’t make it far from pits. Help out on a friends TT team. Just never manage to bring my car out. Have a hard time spending the $$$ to make it happen.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Nobody using #503?

ErikIrvine

Reaction
I have 14 pro am wheels for sale;

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Dam BRO! How many chicks can I pull at the mall if I put those on my Nissan Sentra??
Way more than the $$ you'll have in to them! Should I set 4 aside for you??

swiftracing5

Reaction
Good deal but my understanding is the offset will cause the inner sidewall to rub the thru rod at full lock... True or False?
Depends on the tire, and if you run double sheer plates.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
My BFGs rub on the thru bolts and double sheer, I am running the standard 4.5" Methods I got from Travis Chase. The 3.5 may rub less. The double sheer is getting changed a little to clear better. I have never noticed it rubbing while driving, I can just see the rub ring on the side walls. It doesn't seem to be hurting the tires.
It would be better on the steering components if the tires were more centered or inboard of center on the pivot points. Also easier on the driver. But due to the beam style from end, and the manufactured arms, that wont be able to happen with out making custom arms.