Class 5 only

Tboner124

Reaction
Brief team trainwreck day!

Parker never disappoints! First race in the new car and getting a podium finish with a 3rd!
Erik Irvine and Steve Tyo Walker started out with a rear start of 12 class 5s was Able to put a fast pace on and make some passes And bring the car in at lap 1 physically 4th, grabbed some fuel and headed back out for lap two. Battling for the lead on time around mile 110 they got a flat, got it changed but had a jack ya that failed and broke was able to bring the car into pit where We fueled re racked a new spare tire and did a driver and co driver change. Ben Swift and myself were jumping in the car to push and get that top position. We were pushing and half way through the last lap we got a flat got it changed and kept going deciding to save the car and not having spare tires to keep a good pace and get that 3rd place. Never a dull moment with this team and always good times! Thank you for everyone’s help this weekend we will come back stronger!

Zac Reish and Pete swift teamed up in the grinch and was pushing hard at mile 95 first lap had a rollover and a fellow race was able to help them out and flip them over and keep going . Brought the car in changed tires fueled and Zac started lap 2 ended up blowing a rear shock and call it a day.

turbodon

Reaction
Was hanging out catching some of the action in the canyon section of RM2. You guys all looked smooth and fast through there, bummed me out to not be in the hot seat but it wasn't in the cards for the #518 this go-around.
Cade was noticeably on the pipe and looked/sounded especially fast through there. Schweer's car looked super dialed like it was floating on pillows. One of the 5u's unfortunately got tossed on it's lid pretty hard right by us. We were able to flip them over and check on them, I'll let them give their re-cap tho. I'm a little surprised at the lower entry count for this one, I thought there were a lot of C5C votes for it. I gotta get cracking on my upgrades and prep so I can come play at the McKenzies250!!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
My son and Steve Griffith chatting it up at Parker. I was a proud Dad that day, Griff has some solid life lessons, was happy my son gets to hang with him too.
20210120_192835.jpg

swiftracing5

Reaction
You think you can talk smack with the best of them, then you hang with Steve and run with away your tail between your legs!

swiftracing5

Reaction
New car??
Change of plans for the SPY team, racing BOTH cars at the next coalition race in lucerne, hoping to see 20+ at that one!

steve0we

Reaction
After purchasing a stick of chromoly tubing yesturday.... we will not be touching other vehicles at race pace. A new front bumper should not cost $450.00 in materials. I will now require ERIK IRVINE & BEN SWIFT to sign a waver and do a complete walk around prior to entering the vehicle. ZAC is NOT allowed to enter the vehicle, and ERIK and ZAC are not allowed to go prerun or "enjoy landers" on the same weekends until pricing goes back down.

Bajabug222

Reaction
After purchasing a stick of chromoly tubing yesturday.... we will not be touching other vehicles at race pace. A new front bumper should not cost $450.00 in materials. I will now require ERIK IRVINE & BEN SWIFT to sign a waver and do a complete walk around prior to entering the vehicle. ZAC is NOT allowed to enter the vehicle, and ERIK and ZAC are not allowed to go prerun or "enjoy landers" on the same weekends until pricing goes back down.

Ouch. Good luck with all those restrictions. Lol

swiftracing5

Reaction
That’s not fair, you have to add m dad to the mix now!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Any class 5 guys racing the MORE race in Feb.? Was thinking of going out to watch, wouldn't mind helping or at least stopping by and saying hi to a class 5 team. Thanks!