Class 5 only

McCredie A

Reaction
We will be racing come hang out. Bring some fire jack for Steve. But don't give it to him till after the race LOL....

Steve and Fire Jack always make for a good time! Who are your guys new Navi's?

ErikIrvine

Reaction
We will be racing come hang out. Bring some fire jack for Steve. But don't give it to him till after the race LOL....
I will!!

Lucho

Reaction
Like to invite all you Class 5 & 5-1600s to a great race in February. It is the PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD DEZERT SERIES, right where everything started over 50 years ago, in our beautiful Cal-City Dezert and at our BAR-Bs RANCH, just 10 minutes East from Cal City Blvd. - 138th & Proctor Blvd.
We have your class featured in this 250-mile, 6-lap race, SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2021. Go to this link to get all details, flyer and entry form: Link: Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING - 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES

Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING - 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES

New page
www.averacing.com

www.averacing.com

NOTE: If there are 10 or more cars in your class you run on your own and not combined.
Entry is only $450.00 with $200.00 of that going to your Payback Purse, and it is Fun-to-the- Max. Course easily accessible for assistance.

Attachments

• 21-BAJA DESIGNS-large-logo-Feb7.jpg
    21-BAJA DESIGNS-large-logo-Feb7.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 21-PURE-HI-DEZ-LOGO-Feb8.jpg
    21-PURE-HI-DEZ-LOGO-Feb8.jpg
    632 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

swiftracing5

Reaction
Is there a 5u classified page somewhere? Or just the listings on RDC?
Not at the moment. Are you on the hunt?

SMS81

Reaction

curious if you would consider this class 5 legal with a fabricated body?

swiftracing5

Reaction
If you put rear fenders on it you could take the green. We’d hate to scare you off so we’d give you some leeway. But ultimately we would make you change to more closely follow the “rules” ... minus the crosstrek.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction

curious if you would consider this class 5 legal with a fabricated body?
If the wheel base is 105" or less and the engine is 2500cc or less naturally asperated, put a bug body on it. Good to go. Kartek sell body panels and front clips and windshields frames.

dhjeepgeek

Reaction
I've noticed the dual battery dual fuel pump cars have been braking drive train parts due to the extra weight. We're thinking of ditching the redudant parts for the sake of weight
I am thinking of ditching the codriver. I broke the last one. I'll keep the duel batteries and spare pump. The Odyssey batteries are light and the Bosch 044 doesn't weight much. Maybe just make sure to take a big dump before the race. That should be close to the 044 weight.
Happy Friday.