Class 5 only

Reaction
Race Report Baja Nevada 2021

First off the two Class 5 cars Team Grabowski and us, Beat all class 10 cars both days !!!!! Chris started first and Troy got past Chris in Pit 3 when we were fueling the car…… (fuel Tower will be on order this week) LOL…… BIG congrats to Team Grabowski for the race they race, just an amazing race!!! The two of us for the full 630 miles we were never more than 2 minutes apart, both could see each other both days it was a Great fight!!! Both teams had no Flats No issues !!!! we went into this race just to test the 37” Tensor tires for V2R, the car and Chris loves the 37” tires on the JFW car !!! we need to make a gear change in 2nd gear but that is it … !! we will be looking at the running gear on teardown to see what the 37” did to it ??? we did have brakes fade for the last 50 miles and Chris kind of had a

(Moment ) about 30 miles from finish but kept it on all 4,Chris drove both days, The Legacy race went smooth and organized, Team Grabowski ended up 19th overall and we were 20th out of 108 entries both cars were fast and smooth all race, Chris said “ man!!!!! it is hard to pass a 6100 truck” Congrats to Team Grabowski nice job !!! way to race!!!! Cannot wait for the next one!!!! Be safe guys!!!! See you soon!!!

Personally, It was the best race for me! to have both teams fight it out for 630 miles was amazing, it will make both teams better for it !!!! Can’t thank Jake Fabworks for all that they do for us!!!! the car never missed a beat !!! thank you guys so much!!!! The Three things we are changing, fuel tower ,,,, if two day race change the brakes pads… and 2nd gear change, next race V2R, and we will be doing more Legacy races in the Future, for there 2nd race nice job guys !!! Thanks for all your hard work !!!

Sorry kind of boring report…. but it was a clean race for us … no flats no issues..

Jon Schweers

McCredie A

Reaction

First off the two Class 5 cars Team Grabowski and us, Beat all class 10 cars both days !!!!! Chris started first and Troy got past Chris in Pit 3 when we were fueling the car…… (fuel Tower will be on order this week) LOL…… BIG congrats to Team Grabowski for the race they race, just an amazing race!!! The two of us for the full 630 miles we were never more than 2 minutes apart, both could see each other both days it was a Great fight!!! Both teams had no Flats No issues !!!! we went into this race just to test the 37” Tensor tires for V2R, the car and Chris loves the 37” tires on the JFW car !!! we need to make a gear change in 2nd gear but that is it … !! we will be looking at the running gear on teardown to see what the 37” did to it ??? we did have brakes fade for the last 50 miles and Chris kind of had a

(Moment ) about 30 miles from finish but kept it on all 4,Chris drove both days, The Legacy race went smooth and organized, Team Grabowski ended up 19th overall and we were 20th out of 108 entries both cars were fast and smooth all race, Chris said “ man!!!!! it is hard to pass a 6100 truck” Congrats to Team Grabowski nice job !!! way to race!!!! Cannot wait for the next one!!!! Be safe guys!!!! See you soon!!!

Personally, It was the best race for me! to have both teams fight it out for 630 miles was amazing, it will make both teams better for it !!!! Can’t thank Jake Fabworks for all that they do for us!!!! the car never missed a beat !!! thank you guys so much!!!! The Three things we are changing, fuel tower ,,,, if two day race change the brakes pads… and 2nd gear change, next race V2R, and we will be doing more Legacy races in the Future, for there 2nd race nice job guys !!! Thanks for all your hard work !!!

Sorry kind of boring report…. but it was a clean race for us … no flats no issues..

Jon Schweers

Did you run 37's front and rear?

Great report I enjoyed reading it.

mxben

Solutions
Reaction

Jon Schweers

Thats bad ass.

Sooo. The course wasn't rough then lol..

swiftracing5

Reaction
Cool write up Jon. 2 top teams. Love seeing battles in 5 at every race. Good for the class for sure.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
Who's prepping for the June C5C race? post some pics and details up! Our prep is done for the most part, Steve cranked it out in TX, I just need to do some minor things but been too busy having a midlife crisis to make any progress on the race car. Excited for the race!!!

swiftracing5

Reaction

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
What are the odds that you magically end up in the 5 car at the race lol
It would take me having a really bad day....or a really good one. I'm racing the 6100 so either I break and I get in the 5 car or I lap my dad twice and I get in for the last lap. haha

spywelding

Reaction
Wish we could have our car done to be out there. We are not rushing anything this time so no idea when the spy welding car will be back out there. The main goal is have it done before December and decide what were doing. If things go smooth should actually be done before october.

Get our car next weekend from crumco then the build begins on our end of things.

Hope fully have both spy welding car/lazenby car out in december or january for parker.