Class 5 only

steve0we

Reaction
Website
www.TPMracing.net
I will wait till big Whitey makes the official announcements but lets just say class 5 is at that point when everyone lives across the street for 3 generations and everyone ends up sleeping with everyone! I cant wait for the Baja 1000. Its going to be a family affair!

Attachments

• Sloth-Fratelli-490x312.jpg
    Sloth-Fratelli-490x312.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 82

Big Whitey

Reaction
Ok so here it is. I got a call from a member of team train wimps. He mentioned that one of their IMO critical members was being left behind For the 1000. Well I know said team member and happen to think he is a very valuable asset. That team member had mentioned before that to drive in the 1000 was a bucket list item for him. I understand that and jumped at the opportunity to have the 2 people from that team come play on my team. Thank you Steve Tyo and Daron Rarden for leaving the dark side and joining up with my team, I know what a huge addition you guys both are. Now TT wimp is making crocodile tears. Always respect your team first, never take them for granted.
I wouldn’t worry to much Ben, your car is set up for little munchkin size people anyhow. My car is built for man size people

swiftracing5

Reaction
Stoked for Daron. Glad you could make it happen and I’m glad his dream is to race the 1000 vs winning it ;)

we will miss Steve but we will be bringing our A game!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
We'd take offense to team train wimps, but we know Greg's just a big teddy bear at the end of the day and likes to ruffle our feathers. We'll settle this down in Baja, in one of the toughest off road races in the world. Can't wait to race with everyone! Super stoked that after 10 long years, my wife is getting back in a race car with me and navigating for our leg of the Baja 1000 with Team Swift. She is one crazy bitch.

Last edited:

Big Whitey

Reaction
We'd take offense to team train wimps, but we know Greg's just a big teddy bear at the end of the day and likes to ruffle our feathers. We'll settle this down in Baja, in one of the toughest off road races in the world. Can't wait to race with everyone! Super stoked that after 10 long years, my wife is getting back in a race car with me and navigating for our leg of the Baja 1000 with Team Swift. She is one crazy bitch.
That’s cool your wife is riding w you.

bhernquist

Reaction
I think there will be a few other cars you should worry about too….

CHASETHISTOO

Reaction
I heard rumors that the 1000 may become a loop race? Any of you that are in the "Baja know" know if there is any truth to that?

swiftracing5

Reaction
Considering NORRA couldn’t pull it off, it’s definitely concerning. But they have gotten Vaxes down there so I’m hopeful.

trail of missions starts Today too. If they can make it then it’s a good sign.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
This is going to be such an awesome end of year. Pitting for Daron in UT in August, Racing Dirty Elmo in Lucerne in September, Racing Baja 1000 in Ben's car in November, then racing Dirty Elmo in December at RATR. Sprinkle the holidays in there and not having to wear a mask or shelter in place, and it sounds pretty awesome!