Class 5 only

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
Luis and Steve working on Dirty Elmo in Texas. These guys do such an awesome job!

Attachments

• IMG_20210625_202303_613.jpg
    IMG_20210625_202303_613.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 88

coryanderson

Reaction
Website
play-well.org
This is going to be such an awesome end of year. Pitting for Daron in UT in August, Racing Dirty Elmo in Lucerne in September, Racing Baja 1000 in Ben's car in November, then racing Dirty Elmo in December at RATR. Sprinkle the holidays in there and not having to wear a mask or shelter in place, and it sounds pretty awesome!
I love your enthusiasm and optimism. Let’s go!!!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
a couple years back my wife and kids came out to RATR with me so we decided to head out a day early and just camp at main pit with the family. It had to have been the happiest place on earth, family, camping, and racing. I told her I don't need another thing in the world this is the best day of the year and maybe the best day of my life haha. I really do enjoy the weekends with the team and family, and try and savor every moment of it.

E motorsports

Reaction
on the class 12 score lites thread a question was asked if there should be a class 5 - class 12 shoot out at KOH
thought's?

swiftracing5

Reaction
on the class 12 score lites thread a question was asked if there should be a class 5 - class 12 shoot out at KOH
thought's?

I’d be shocked if (10) 12 cars would show up to a race. That’s my only issue. Probably the most equal matched 2 classes and legit drivers in both. But, 5 and 12 are like rebellious teens. Hard to get any commitment.

Is it a really possibility or is this dinner table talk?

E motorsports

Reaction
I’d be shocked if (10) 12 cars would show up to a race. That’s my only issue. Probably the most equal matched 2 classes and legit drivers in both. But, 5 and 12 are like rebellious teens. Hard to get any commitment.

Is it a really possibility or is this dinner table talk?
semi dinner table talk
but if @Dave Cole 4454 said it was a possibility i think with this much notice it could be done.
the person posing the question on the class 12 thread is a persuasive persistent individual that is plug into all the class 12 forums

swiftracing5

Reaction
semi dinner table talk
but if @Dave Cole 4454 said it was a possibility i think with this much notice it could be done.
the person posing the question on the class 12 thread is a persuasive persistent individual that is plug into all the class 12 forums
We are going to vote on 2022 races in October so keep us posted! I think Parker will no longer be our first race so we are open to the idea. I’d imagine a similar turnout to Parker, 10-15 cars

Zac Reish

Reaction
I think class 5’ will beat the 12’s. What is a production utv? A stock utv? If that’s the case and I got beat by a stock utv I’d sell my car that day. I think 5 and whatever utv class was racing out there would have been a good race. Not sure if 5 cars would beat the best of best utv’s in Lucerne but it wouldn’t be a Blow out.

swiftracing5

Reaction
Production means stock frame and engine. But suspension can be open. It would be a good race on the KOH course. I think the 5s don’t get enough respect in the rocks either.

1FASTBIGGUY

Reaction
Production means stock frame and engine. But suspension can be open. It would be a good race on the KOH course. I think the 5s don’t get enough respect in the rocks either.
That is definitely the UTV class I was speaking of.

KOH is an awesome event with great fan's, big purse money, a rough and challenging course and the best live coverage in the business.

Is this something class 5U is interested in racing and if so what other classes would be a legitimate grudge match to race against?

Zac Reish

Reaction
When green army Justin Davis raced the full Potential 3000 car he was super fast. If a good team got a good car they should actually beat 5 cars. More a arm travel up front.

But the teams racing 3000, Baja lite, or trophylite are not competitive with 5. Maybe there is a team that I’m unaware of but in the last 5-6 years I have not seen any 3000 cars competing with the fast 5 cars.

McCredie A

Reaction
I remember someone looking for a car. This seems to have a lot of good parts for the $$

swiftracing5

Reaction
I saw a bright red car for sale and my heart sank for a second...