Class 5 only

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
Who's racing at the Class 5 Shootout in September? I'm getting my cash together to tape on Zac's rear bumper for the annual "Nerf the Grinch" challenge!

Cade Garcia

Reaction
Hello gentlemen,

With the final race of the 2021 class 5 coalition series and shootout race being just around the corner. I’m sure most of you guys are gearing up and strategizing your race. If you want a winning combo, Nick and I will be available to get your car on top of the box. We sadly won’t be attending the race in our Lothringer 5 car as we will be prerunning for the Baja 400 just weeks before with our class 10 team.

To discuss about all the fine details you can reach me at 562-991-4109 or cadegarcia1@gmail.com which ever works best for you.

Thank you, Cade Garcia AGS Racing

Attachments

• 0EE49BD0-1996-4D53-8C8E-659ADC318226.jpeg
    0EE49BD0-1996-4D53-8C8E-659ADC318226.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0

turbodon

Reaction
My car sold so I'm out. Sounds like the new owner is doing Norra and fun runs south of the border. I've never had a worse case of seller's remorse in my life, but found a little comfort with the re-investment I made into a pretty mean little desert dynamics car that will make a great 4 seat prerunner / family buggy. I will say it was very hard to not take the money and buy the "Jim Deleany" car in the classifieds that's almost the same money but has Fortin 5spd Sequential, Motec, Danzio, Jakes front end, literally all the buzz words. I'm blown away that car is not sold... just saw it lowered to 44k. Fricken Steal!!

McCredie A

Reaction
My car sold so I'm out. Sounds like the new owner is doing Norra and fun runs south of the border. I've never had a worse case of seller's remorse in my life, but found a little comfort with the re-investment I made into a pretty mean little desert dynamics car that will make a great 4 seat prerunner / family buggy. I will say it was very hard to not take the money and buy the "Jim Deleany" car in the classifieds that's almost the same money but has Fortin 5spd Sequential, Motec, Danzio, Jakes front end, literally all the buzz words. I'm blown away that car is not sold... just saw it lowered to 44k. Fricken Steal!!

I agree. At that price I would think a lot of people in class 5 should buy it and use it for a prerunner/spare parts.

swiftracing5

Reaction
It’s the old wheeze-mobile right?

Jeffers909

Reaction
Website
www.moreracing.net
The PCI Race Radios 300 / Weddle Industries Class 5 Clash entry form is live! Changing things up this year with Start/Finish at Soggy Dry Lake and lots of new race course traveling all the way out to Boone Rd. Also running the limited cars in the morning and faster cars in the afternoon with a twilight finish. Checkout all the money and prizes up for grabs by clicking the Class 5 Clash link!

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Website
www.finishlineweld.com
Thanks a bunch Cody, we all appreciate it! Who's coming out to race?! Haven't had many people commit on here, anybody know what's up?!

swiftracing5

Reaction
Everyone is saving their pennies for the Peninsula run?
For us, yea. But I could go down the list, just life in general for a couple guys. We’ll see.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Hell yeah Ray!
Unfortunately I’m having a hard time justifying the cost. Spent 1000’s reconnecting dots from the Parker roll over, Bought new spindles/hubs, needed/bought new rear hub parts, new/bigger fuel cell, and there’s a bunch of fabwork needed to get everything in order.

Im commited to helping Ben for the 1000 so I need to budget for that, pre running, then I’ll be racing something after that. It boils down to a ton of money to do all these upgrades and then Trying to race and re prep. So picking my battles. Really sad I won’t be able to try and win the more race again

Jeffers909

Reaction
Website
www.moreracing.net
No Cade and no Reish really opens the door... Irvine won in June. Will Bean be driving a Belk car again? Can we talk Chase into driving the 5U car instead of the 6100??? Spitz? Who's it gonna be taking home the custom trophies and the Happy Gilmore sized checks?

Chris Schweers

Reaction
No Cade and no Reish really opens the door... Irvine won in June. Will Bean be driving a Belk car again? Can we talk Chase into driving the 5U car instead of the 6100??? Spitz? Who's it gonna be taking home the custom trophies and the Happy Gilmore sized checks?
Chase racing the 5 car??? LOL ........ don't think so ... ???