Class 5 only

CWood

RDC Crypto
This mixing and matching is not done on the Ecotec platform. There are no toyota engines currently being run, there are 2 subarus; 1 being grabowski with a fully built 100k engine, the other being David Sissum who already said he's converting to a 2.5DI ecotec very soon. As for the K series there's Cade's car which was sold to the Kelson Team, JFW car 001 which is for sale, and Bill Hernquist. I cant think of any others.
$100k? 😵‍💫

Jeffers909

RDC Crypto
Website
www.moreracing.net
Soooo....no one is racing again this year? Hard to give out prizes back through 10th places when only 2 cars are entered....
Five and Dime Flyer copy.jpg

Advertising supports this site

dhjeepgeek

RDC Crypto
Ok then. all that tech stuff aside. The next race. Dave told me he will be at the MORE Lucerne race. I guess he wants to whip out his Thing. I see only two others are signed up so far. My car is still down. But I liked to see me some class 5 open racing. Come on and show Cody some love and sign up.

vdubaru

RDC Crypto
my intentions were to re power my car after koh I think ill wait till full agreement on rules? eco or k24 ?? so after koh I loaded car the in trailer, haven't touched it wont see it again until 4/22 hope she makes it another 250 miles LOL had a great time seeing everyone at koh, lets show Cody we appreciate him by showing up!

dhjeepgeek

RDC Crypto
I would have thought more 5u guys would be signed up by now for the MORE race. It's on the C5C schedule.

dhjeepgeek

RDC Crypto
I have a few bent tube and a few cracks I need to address. Broken break mount. Nothing I cant and haven't worked on. Mostly its personal stuff. I call her the Wife.
But that said.
I guess some guys are going south for NORRA. The SF250 has Grabasski's and Big Whitey from C5C. I ain't going to NORRA. I wish I was. it was a great time. Costs a lot. But worth doing. I just feel bad for Cody. C5C guys say they are doing a certain race and then no one signs up.

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
To be fair, the coalition races that won in the poll had 4-5 votes. It wasn’t an overwhelming majority wanting those races. Blame me for Putting too many races in the polls.

Unfortunately for Cody, the spring races always struggle because we have had big first races ie Parker and KOH. A lot of guys put their eggs in that basket and not all can bounce back for a spring race. I’m aiming for the fall race but it’s been a hard recovery from the 1000.

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
I hope you remember you said that there are too many races in the polls Ben. Ive been saying for years, 2 races a year is all we ever get decent turn outs for so lets promote that and then let the cats go and race whatever races they feel like just like they already do. I was really on the fence to race this race. My first quarter of business was not awesome and there are very few cars signed up. So at this point unfortunately its a no. I'm sorry Cody

swiftracing5

RDC Crypto
I hope you remember you said that there are too many races in the polls Ben. Ive been saying for years, 2 races a year is all we ever get decent turn outs for so lets promote that and then let the cats go and race whatever races they feel like just like they already do. I was really on the fence to race this race. My first quarter of business was not awesome and there are very few cars signed up. So at this point unfortunately its a no. I'm sorry Cody

Do you think it has to do with lack of interest in racing Lucerne Vs too many choices?

Zac Reish

RDC Crypto
The main issue is too many races and orgs. There are some teams that tend to only race the big money races but for the most part I'd say almost everyone has raced lucerne at one time or another. Lucerne is a fun place to race. Short loops can get brutal though.