Class 5 unlimited Co-Dog needed for DN500

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Had a last minute drop out which really screwed us over. Our team is now one member short for the DN500.

Here is the deal - the seat is $400 and is a guaranteed start as CoDog in #519 and is good for the first 3 laps and the last lap (assuming we make it that far)

All you have to do is hand me a towel once in awhile and read course notes out loud, hopefully you can change a tire and aren't scared of CV grease.

You also need to have your own gear. Suit, helmet, HNR.

Car is top of the line with all the goodies including NEW MasterCraft Pro Seat and NEW Crow 5 point belts. Designed with safety first. It should be a good ride and a lot of fun. You will be hanging with the DIRTMOB.

CALL ME First one with cash in hand is in.
949-307-5177
Wheezy Todd

idealer

Reaction
I might be game hit me up, Aaron 949-500-9068, I thought it was next weekend... I plan on going to baja this weekend...

bajabird

Reaction
Gonna be out at the race, would like to participate, but I don't make for a good passenger. See you out there!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Man if I were in town I'd be SOO down!! :D

have fun and I hope you find someone!! :)

BAJA823X

Reaction
I maybe able to do it. I've raced 16,10 and trophylite. Pm me let's see if we can work something out

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
i will do it if you let me drive.......i have close to 20 years behind the wheel of one of the fastest class 5's EVER........ill try not to wreck it.....i promise......

Dezertpilot

Reaction
i will do it if you let me drive.......i have close to 20 years behind the wheel of one of the fastest class 5's EVER........ill try not to wreck it.....i promise......
Id love to see the Mullet in a 5 car:eek:

xjchaser

Reaction
This guy would be crazy not to take Pete up on his offer! Get Pete to shake down your car and get it dialed in would be worth the $400.00 alone, but wait Petes gonna pay you. Plus what a way to start racing with the help of a class 5 legend like Pete. Then you could codawg for a couple of laps and pick up really valuable driving lessons to, Wheezy you need to do this:cool:

Dezertpilot

Reaction
can u trust on mullet to drive the 5 class car ?
I dunno Kick last time I saw the Mullet racing in Barstow the truck didnt look to good:eek:

j/k Petey!!!

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction
I dunno Kick last time I saw the Mullet racing in Barstow the truck didnt look to good:eek:

j/k Petey!!!
what do you mean? .........i dont think i have EVER damaged any body work at barstow

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
if pete drives the 5 open car... i would make the trip out there just to see it ... i never got the chance to see pete drive his 5 open and i think it would be cool to see what he could do in a limited car!!

hammer down !!!... let him drive !!!! :D

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
that would be cool to see pete in a class 5 again i remember these days to

507racetomain

Reaction
Hey Todd, you and your crew come by sunday morning, Ill be celebrating my 21st bday, we'll have a couple. We will be next to s/f with the Garavitos.