class 500

JRV 511

Reaction
I just wanted to say thank you ,to all of the class 5 racers and all of the supporters of the class 5 coalition !!!!!!
About three years ago eric earnest and myself , started the class 5 coalition in order to build the class , and get some of these cars off of jack stands and racing again , although we have had our share of trouble , I am proud to say we have fourteen on the entry list in the M.O.R.E. 500 on the 23rd . When have we seen 14 in the U.S.? Not for a very long time !
Thank you again ,
Jim Varshay
class 5 coalition

wheezy

"PRO PHOTO"
Reaction
Thank you Jim. Thank you Eric. I'm glad, and proud to be part of it. This is going to be one heck of an event for sure.

Again, thanks for everything that you do and all the help and information along the way. It's been a long road for our team, two years of blood, sweat and tears to make this thing happen. This will be our first race, and we plan to finish.

See you out there.

Wheezy Todd #519

Class5

Reaction
I am hoping this is the start of a great run for the class. Its died way down and took some time but its making a slight come back. If this keeps up we will have 20 + cars for next year! Jim thanks again for all the help. Anyone racing the More race feel free to pit as a group. We have done this in the past to help each other out.