class 6 vs class 7

mcidge

Reaction
Just wondering what the difference between class 6 and 7 is? Class 6 is not listed in the score handbook so i'm not sure.

Thanks

mexgamer

Reaction
Just wondering what the difference between class 6 and 7 is? Class 6 is not listed in the score handbook so i'm not sure.

Thanks

class 6 is unlimited and class 7 has some sort of restrictions.

i think u can use a V8 engine on class 6 but on class 7 u have to use a v6, am i right?
im not sure either...

go woody

Reaction
Class 6 basicaly has only 3 rules .Truck body 6 cylinders 87 inches wide, class7 stock frame 78 wide.no bigger than 4.5 liter engine

Matt Stevens

Reaction
Class 6 is completely unlimited other than using a max of v6 engine and track width the trac width is 2" different between score and BITD in BITD the truck is called a 7200 and in SNORE it is called a 7 unlimited. if you want the score rules go to the score website and click on the tech notes icon and scroll down. in BITD you can find it on there website under car/truck rules.

flyingford

Reaction
Check out www.vorra.net they have a truck class called group T. It takes a bunch of truck classes and puts them all together and lets them see who is best. Its a blast to watch. always looking for more people to race with us too if you think you got what it takes.

mexgamer

Reaction
Class 6 is completely unlimited other than using a max of v6 engine and track width the trac width is 2" different between score and BITD in BITD the truck is called a 7200 and in SNORE it is called a 7 unlimited. if you want the score rules go to the score website and click on the tech notes icon and scroll down. in BITD you can find it on there website under car/truck rules.

v6 engine? i have seen class 6 trucks on sale with v8 engine? :confused:

western1665

Reaction
class 7 must be a v6 4.5 liter or less, full frame class 6 can be tube frame must be a v6

tmathews

Reaction
I prefer the "old" Class 6... Where are the Ford Rancheros, SAABS, Chevy Novas??

harleys dad

Reaction
I am with you, wish class 6 was as it use to be. To me there are to many darn truck classes.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
I too miss the old class 6, when i heard they were bringing class 6 back i was stoked, then i heard it was a truck class...:(

power8888

Reaction
is it just me but why have a "unlimited" mini trophy truck class, class 6 and limit the enigine size, just seems to be a contradiction

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
is it just me but why have a "unlimited" mini trophy truck class, class 6 and limit the enigine size, just seems to be a contradiction

no, they dont limit the size, they limit the type (a V6) if they want to run a V-8 man up and race TT. Its just a Mini TT, TT lite if you will. Kinda like C1 lite, a miniature class 1 with a scaled down motor.