Class 7/7200 Coalition starting to gain some traction

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
You must not have ever tracked the race results over multiple years, multiple classes, multiple drivers, finishing rates, different tracks and compared them against each other.

But that is understandable as most haven’t. So I understand why you think that.

But the reality is many 4cyls trucks have beaten many V6s over the years.

Your point is appreciated though as I am sure others have the same questions.

You can say, I didn't do this, and I didn't do that, when in reality, I did all of those things for about 17 years now.....
When you split the classes and I don't have to race against midsized V6 Rangers with twin I beams then I will come out and race your race....

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
dive into the deep end Green, time to v6 swap the green monster yoda
Only if I can run this 318 aluminum Rover engine.....

roverv8.jpg

Advertising supports this site

Frye Racing

RDC Crypto
You can say, I didn't do this, and I didn't do that, when in reality, I did all of those things for about 17 years now.....
When you split the classes and I don't have to race against midsized V6 Rangers with twin I beams then I will come out and race your race....
You don't have to race with us, just get out and race somewhere...anywhere. All racers and classes are important and help the sport.

green787

RDC Crypto
Website
realsound.us
You have no plans of racing. We all know this. I recently read somewhere you posted (your 67 and don’t move well). Move on quit hating
Is there some reason I can't support my 20 year old daughter racing the truck, or do I have to actually be the driver in your small mind....???

fishd00d

What A Joke
RDC Crypto
Website
www.fishgistics.com
I didnt read every post in this thread but my motto has always been go big or go home and bring it. I think its silly to try and outlaw the Honda truck with some rules that specifically outlaw that truck.

1. I would love to beat the best of the best and that includes Jeff and that 500K truck, bring it and when you lose to a 60K truck its even better!

2. The Honda truck would never race any of these races anyways. Jeff gets $$ from Honda for the big name races so we dont even need to consider it.

Other than that I think this is awesome and great job trying to revive this class. We will be back at BITD Laughlin this year and RAGE after that!!!

Advertising supports this site

ciscokid8

RDC Crypto
Its good to see the 7200 class chatter and a comeback. It bums me a bit as I got rid of my 7200 truck a couple years ago. Although I do have 1 brand new and one ready to build 4.5 SVO engines in the garage still... I wondered what I was going to do with them...? ;) Whispers: DM me if you might want some big power

Frye Racing

RDC Crypto
Its good to see the 7200 class chatter and a comeback. It bums me a bit as I got rid of my 7200 truck a couple years ago. Although I do have 1 brand new and one ready to build 4.5 SVO engines in the garage still... I wondered what I was going to do with them...? ;) Whispers: DM me if you might want some big power