Class 7 and it's many derivatives: past, present and future

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
three cars entered, if Greenie enters ,he might not podium
You can buy it for the low low price of $12500. Or maybe he should race it in 4600, how many of those show up?

1617304953032.png

firedog

Reaction
You guys must have short memories! I seem to remember passing a fuel cell on the ground at a Laughlin race many, MANY years ago. I guess over 20 years now. I thought you would get the reference. And the peanut gallery guy should STFU.
I don't think that was us Bro. We broke a lot of stuff at Laughlin but I don't remember loosing a fuel cell.

green787

Reaction
"This truck has everything"

Really?

What about fuel injection?
It didn't come with it, and 1982's never had it.... so in SCORE legal 7s which my truck is, it would not be allowed.... I hear what everybody says, but there is still no MINI TRUCK class..... 2000 leaf only, bla, bla, bla.... Most people know what a Trophy Truck is.... Just like they know what a MINI TRUCK is .....
You can buy it for the low low price of $12500. Or maybe he should race it in 4600, how many of those show up?

View attachment 224606
How am I supposed to compete against this fully linked with bypasses, bla, bla, bla truck of firedog's..... Beautiful truck, but does he need me to pay for his trophy or something....????

Attachments

• 1617323338904.png
    1617323338904.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28

green787

Reaction
You don’t race mini trucks. You don’t actually race anything.

A participation trophy would boost your total trophy count to...1.

Every single person that spends their money, preps their truck, and shows up to race instead of crying about what used to be and is no more, is 1,000x more a real racer than you are. No matter how many trucks they race against.

You and your truck ARE relics, which is why trolling the internet is the only form of attention getting you have left. Kudos to you for your self awareness here.
So, when you turn 66 with your union pension, are you going to just quietly fade away.....???

Bro_Gill

Reaction
I don't think that was us Bro. We broke a lot of stuff at Laughlin but I don't remember loosing a fuel cell.
Yeah, it was you guys. I think first race. Paul for sure in the truck. I think it was 1999. Fuel cell came out of the rear of the truck. I was driving a white straight axle Toyota 7s. My codog and I were both firefighters in Riverside County so we had to meet you guys after we saw the fireguys logo. If I remember right, it was after the quarry and before the high school in an afternoon heat.

green787

Reaction
Check out VORRA. Race next weekend. My brother is racing his 4 banger Toyota. I believe three trucks are pre entered
There's no point....!!!! Have you read the VORRA rules....???

MINI METAL
PURE STOCK PRODUCTION MINI OR MID SIZED PICKUP & SUV
Vehicles built from two or four wheel drive mini or mid sized pickups and sport
utility vehicles. Manufacturer’s stock wheelbase must be retained.

VORRA is in lock step with every other promoter to ruin the class.....

firedog

Reaction
It didn't come with it, and 1982's never had it.... so in SCORE legal 7s which my truck is, it would not be allowed.... I hear what everybody says, but there is still no MINI TRUCK class..... 2000 leaf only, bla, bla, bla.... Most people know what a Trophy Truck is.... Just like they know what a MINI TRUCK is .....

How am I supposed to compete against this fully linked with bypasses, bla, bla, bla truck of firedog's..... Beautiful truck, but does he need me to pay for his trophy or something....????
Green, we are in class 7, not 7S now! You would not compete with us.

firedog

Reaction
Yeah, it was you guys. I think first race. Paul for sure in the truck. I think it was 1999. Fuel cell came out of the rear of the truck. I was driving a white straight axle Toyota 7s. My codog and I were both firefighters in Riverside County so we had to meet you guys after we saw the fireguys logo. If I remember right, it was after the quarry and before the high school in an afternoon heat.
I called Jason and asked him if he remembered our fuel cell falling off our truck and he said nope, did not happen. Things get foggy 20+ years ago but I'm pretty sure that was not us. The original fuel cell is now in a different vehicle and I know for a fact we never replaced the outer skin and there is no damage to it. Anyways, we always had fun at Laughlin, but Laughlin was never kind to us! :)

J Prich

Reaction
So, when you turn 66 with your union pension, are you going to just quietly fade away.....???
This is not about me, it’s about you. It’s about you complaining time and time again about not being able to figure out how to race in spite of there being multiple options for you to do so.

It’s about you calling people who are actually out racing not real racers while pretending you, who can’t figure out how to race your truck, are a “real” racer.

It’s about you trying to slander guys who actually do race with bs about “participation trophies”because you yourself are now too lazy to get back in the game.

I am 46 and haven’t raced in three years. You are 66 or whatever and haven’t raced in a decade plus. You’ll never catch me on here trying to poop on people who put their money where their mouth is and find a way to actually get out and race instead of complaining about it all on the internet.

There are talkers and there are doers. Maybe 15 years ago you were a doer but we all know that these days you are nothing more than a talker.

green787

Reaction
This is not about me, it’s about you. It’s about you complaining time and time again about not being able to figure out how to race in spite of there being multiple options for you to do so.

It’s about you calling people who are actually out racing not real racers while pretending you, who can’t figure out how to race your truck, are a “real” racer.

It’s about you trying to slander guys who actually do race with bs about “participation trophies”because you yourself are now too lazy to get back in the game.

I am 46 and haven’t raced in three years. You are 66 or whatever and haven’t raced in a decade plus. You’ll never catch me on here trying to poop on people who put their money where their mouth is and find a way to actually get out and race instead of complaining about it all on the internet.

There are talkers and there are doers. Maybe 15 years ago you were a doer but we all know that these days you are nothing more than a talker.
You take this internet stuff too seriously..... I use my presence here to stay in touch with my hobby/sport.... I spend money to attend races.... I watch live stream racing when it's available.... I will race my truck soon, but probably with a younger driver.... So right now I am politicing for a better thing than the stupid same old, same old, you seem to be happy with..... Why can't you get it through your regimented skull that nobody cares about class 7200 ..... I want the same notoriety that Trophy Truck drivers get......So Fish will do a show on it..... I'm a MINI TRUCK racer, and that's all I ever wanted to be..... I just happen to like them.... They are cute..... Chicks dig them.... They are almost like a class 11 the way they porpoise over the whoops.... Trophy Truck may be a copyrighted term..... but MINI TRUCK is not .....it's generic...... any promoter could use it, but won't......
Again, how long after you turn 66 will you be racing......??? You are like an impatient child in the back seat saying, "are we there yet???" Your parents should stop the car and spank you, and remind you that "half the fun is getting there"....

Last edited:

firedog

Reaction
We broke a ball joint below the high school one year and that put us on the side of the course and out of the race???

green787

Reaction
We broke a ball joint below the high school one year and that put us on the side of the course and out of the race???
Why you gotta be that way....???. Bro_Gill's stories will always be welcome in the Purple section....... 🤼‍♀️

J Prich

Reaction
You take this internet stuff too seriously..... I use my presence here to stay in touch with my hobby/sport.... I spend money to attend races.... I watch live stream racing when it's available.... I will race my truck soon, but probably with a younger driver.... So right now I am politicing for a better thing than the stupid same old, same old, you seem to be happy with..... Why can't you get it through your regimented skull that nobody cares about class 7200 ..... I want the same notoriety that Trophy Truck drivers get...... I'm a MINI TRUCK racer, and that's all I ever wanted to be..... I just happen to like them.... They are almost like a class 11 the way they porpoise over the whoops.... Trophy Truck may be a copyrighted term..... but MINI TRUCK is not .....it's generic...... any promoter could use it, but won't......
Again, how long after you turn 66 will you be racing......??? You are like an impatient child in the back seat saying, "are we there yet???" Your parents should stop the car and spank you, and remind you that "half the fun is getting there"...
If you had even an ounce of self awareness you’d realize that the person acting like a child on the internet is actually you. Time and time again.

green787

Reaction
If you had even an ounce of self awareness you’d realize that the person acting like a child on the internet is actually you. Time and time again.
Right but speaking of self awareness, there is only a narrow minded set that I actually bother...... You fit into that category.....

Last edited:

crafty

Reaction
There's no point....!!!! Have you read the VORRA rules....???

MINI METAL
PURE STOCK PRODUCTION MINI OR MID SIZED PICKUP & SUV
Vehicles built from two or four wheel drive mini or mid sized pickups and sport
utility vehicles. Manufacturer’s stock wheelbase must be retained.

VORRA is in lock step with every other promoter to ruin the class.....
All I know is he will be on course in a 4 banger yota on deavers, I’ll be in my vintage 8 truck and my father will be in his 8 truck next weekend having a blast!!

Attachments

• 0F549A96-E65B-4773-A074-2AE3DC17615D.jpeg
    0F549A96-E65B-4773-A074-2AE3DC17615D.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 27
  • 1DAB2417-13F2-4C03-8E6A-6504B7D7A18A.jpeg
    1DAB2417-13F2-4C03-8E6A-6504B7D7A18A.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 0BA7783B-07FC-4AA0-8FAE-6B733A19203C.jpeg
    0BA7783B-07FC-4AA0-8FAE-6B733A19203C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21