Class 8 for sale?? Contact?

Tipracer

ramsey???...just kidding but I do know the owner used to frequent this site...

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
This truck was sold back a few months ago . It was a real nice truck though!!!

It was Kurt Kupiec's Truck and I raced with him for several years. They are now racing Class 12 and just finished second at TT250. I had a lot of fun in that truck and made many upgardes over the years until it was as good if not better than any other Class 8 out there. I won Laughlin on Saturday a few years ago and our average speed would have put us 6th in Class 1 and 12th in TT or something like that. It had a 740Hp Patton SBC in it that hauled butt. I miss the truck sometimes, but it was a lot of work campaigning it.

P.s. It was way faster than Class 12 or 10 ever was.

Mark Newhan

It was Kurt Kupiec's Truck and I raced with him for several years. They are now racing Class 12 and just finished second at TT250. I had a lot of fun in that truck and made many upgardes over the years until it was as good if not better than any other Class 8 out there. I won Laughlin on Saturday a few years ago and our average speed would have put us 6th in Class 1 and 12th in TT or something like that. It had a 740Hp Patton SBC in it that hauled butt. I miss the truck sometimes, but it was a lot of work campaigning it.

Oh God!! I hope the 10 car guy's dont read this...:D

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster

viva class 8!!!

Ramsey do you anything about where the truck is gonna be racing at?

i cant wait to see Newhan's and Doherty's new class 8 trucks racing

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
viva class 8!!!

Ramsey do you anything about where the truck is gonna be racing at?

i cant wait to see Newhan's and Doherty's new class 8 trucks racing
I helped deliver truck to new owner,don't think he plans on racing it AT ALL !!!!! My understanding is that it's a prerunner-play toy now. But who knows maybe after a couple of dezert runs he will get the urge , but my opinion is I really doubt it!!!!:confused:

RaceAddict

I used to crew for a team that had a class8 and TT. I gotta say theres a special place in my heart for class8. I'd like to see more of them racing.

I agree, Viva Class 8!