Class 8 royal at the Race Ready 250

Josh 8

Reaction
So there a movement on the FB class 8 group to get a class 8 battle royal going at the Record racing series Race Ready 250. The date is December 11-13.

This race is from Ensenada to San Felipe. It’s probably the single best race there is with a low entree fee.

I got my junk ready.

Who is going to show?
1DCFB5B8-9847-46C1-AC33-43F8BEAD83CC.png

Josh 8

Reaction
Bump...

63 days till the race. Any body wanna talk trash???

I am ready. I plan on making the next “dezert people” video. It’s been about 15 years since I was in one.

Klaus, get some one out there with a camera! Heck let’s put them in the truck.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Bump...

63 days till the race. Any body wanna talk trash???

I am ready. I plan on making the next “dezert people” video. It’s been about 15 years since I was in one.

Klaus, get some one out there with a camera! Heck let’s put them in the truck.

Is that date confirmed with RECORD? I have it on the RDC calendar but I haven’t heard anything about solid race dates from them.
I will be at RATR that weekend but we always have someone shooting photos for RDC at the RECORD races.

Josh 8

Reaction
Is that date confirmed with RECORD? I have it on the RDC calendar but I haven’t heard anything about solid race dates from them.
I will be at RATR that weekend but we always have someone shooting photos for RDC at the RECORD races.
I had my buddy that does the “ See habla espanol“ call Record today to find out if the race is on. All they could say is they have an permit but the government could pull the plug at any time if the rona numbers go up. It’s a wait and see.