On Topic Class 8 Truck Owners, Why-When-Where

richard cretsinger

RDC Crypto
Only if you win, they will protest if you don't have working doors.
That's fine, they can protest a guy with a full frame, engine in stock location and weighs im sure a ton more. lol. most the guys I know that we are running against are pretty dang fast. We are slow pokes from Utah. I wish guys would either run class 8 or heavy metal. No bitchin or whiners.

Evans Motorsports

RDC Crypto
FYI, There is a interesting new group on FaceBook For anyone who is into of Class 8 Trucks.
Its called ( Class 8, Desert Racing Full Size Trucks ) 2480 members as of today. This is the place for great history and up to date news on what's happing with Class 8 trucks. Post there and here, I know many like being your info and post.

crafty

RDC Crypto
Now if I could just get one of the old timers to tune my old school suspension I would be set!

Evans Motorsports

RDC Crypto
Are you running the armor craft chassis? Rich is working in my F-150 right now.

The Truck Class 8 above is a 1976 Chevy chassis, it was built by Geiser Brothers for CWI originally in 1990. Im currently restoring it and upgrading it. You might be thinking of the Armor Craft 7200 chassis truck I converted into a 6100 a few years back.

Evans Motorsports

RDC Crypto
15A1BA4B-C9F2-48C1-84AF-66C59DA197D5.png

here are 2 pics of the 7200 modified into a 6100 ArmorCraft

Evans Motorsports

RDC Crypto
The 7200 class is V6 Unlimited, The 6100 class is Spec Motor Class other then that its unlimited. The 7200 conversion was a Co-Owned 7200 truck with Russ Ramsay and the owner of Armorcraft, I never new his name. I rebuilt the truck into a 6100, I removed the top cage and the entire back of the truck, When done we removed 565 pounds, Wet loaded weight on the starting line no driver or co-dog was 5165 pounds. I could send pics of the back but it was no linger a Armorcraft, we built a whole new aluminum dash as well.

Waitin4dv

RDC Crypto
The 7200 class is V6 Unlimited, The 6100 class is Spec Motor Class other then that its unlimited. The 7200 conversion was a Co-Owned 7200 truck with Russ Ramsay and the owner of Armorcraft, I never new his name. I rebuilt the truck into a 6100, I removed the top cage and the entire back of the truck, When done we removed 565 pounds, Wet loaded weight on the starting line no driver or co-dog was 5165 pounds. I could send pics of the back but it was no linger a Armorcraft, we built a whole new aluminum dash as well.
ok cool. Awesome truck. Yeah the owner is building my truck now. His name was rich Clarke. Used to own Armorcraft in San Marcos. He used to have a blue Tacoma with burgundy rims and a Lexus v8 in it. Thanks for the response. Nice trucks.

scottm

RDC Crypto
Website
www.cemaz.com
The fresh new Evans truck for sale?