Class 9 Entries in the DRIVE ORW Grand Prix

TStover9

Reaction
Now there are two entries. Let's get it to 5 so we can get that bonus. Doug lowered the entry fee and raised the pot. PRE-REGISTER online NOW! It's going to be something fun and new that you guys should come out and try!

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
lets go 9 car guys. Tanner is the man to beat in Plaster City, what do you guys have to bring for him!!!

TStover9

Reaction
Well i dont know about me being man, but let's definately get some 9'ers out here racin! :)

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Where's all the High Desert Swingers??
You guys are a bunch of ballers, so a little Grand Prix right after the MORE race is nothing for you guys, especially for you guys running Dougs parts...
There's a BBQ afterwards:cool:

doug969

Reaction
Where's all the High Desert Swingers??
You guys are a bunch of ballers, so a little Grand Prix right after the MORE race is nothing for you guys, especially for you guys running Dougs parts...
There's a BBQ afterwards:cool:
hey how about $50 credit towards my stuff to any MORE regular that wins the DRIVE race??? oh yeah you must have my stuff on your car

Shred918

Reaction
hey how about $50 credit towards my stuff to any MORE regular that wins the DRIVE race??? oh yeah you must have my stuff on your car
Were are the contingency stickers? I know a guy that could make some up :rolleyes:

mcheck

STEEEKERS!!
Reaction
how much did he lower the entry fee to? i will relay the message to another 9 car guy and see if i can get them to race!

dwasser

Reaction
how much did he lower the entry fee to? i will relay the message to another 9 car guy and see if i can get them to race!
Sorry. Missed this post. $380 if you pay before the start order draw. Driver payback is $150.00 and when we get 5 starters there is a $500 bonus. The bonus goes up for every additional 5 cars.

You can always call me with any questions or just post here or on our message board.

Doug
760-791-7663

dwasser

Reaction
Thanks a lot Doug. Please give me a call when you get a chance so I can make sure that the winner meets requirements.

PS. Nice name.

Doug

760-791-7663

Sunset Kid

Reaction
Sorry. Missed this post. $380 if you pay before the start order draw. Driver payback is $150.00 and when we get 5 starters there is a $500 bonus. The bonus goes up for every additional 5 cars.

You can always call me with any questions or just post here or on our message board.

OK, this may be a naive question, but how does the payback schedule work. :confused: I just picked up an old 9-car and I am trying to get it updated saftey wise so I can enter some races. Would like to make this race, money and time permiting.:cool:

J.W.

dwasser

Reaction

OK, this may be a naive question, but how does the payback schedule work. :confused: I just picked up an old 9-car and I am trying to get it updated saftey wise so I can enter some races. Would like to make this race, money and time permiting.:cool:

J.W.
Not a naive question at all. The payback is $150 per entry and is split 60,30,10 between 1st, 2nd, 3rd. An easy example would be:

3 entries x $150 = 450
450 x 60% = $270
450 x 30% = $135
450 x 10% = $45

There are also additional bonuses that go up as the entries go up.

Here's a link to our payout chart.

http://www.drive-racing.com/Sept19thRace/Payout_Chart.pdf

Thanks for asking and I hope you get the car done.

Sunset Kid

Reaction
Awsome, thanks for the information. As I continue to prep my car, which racing organization's rules should I adhere to if I wish to race in the D.R.I.V.E. series ?

TStover9

Reaction
Ha John, John Stover he is talking about doug. My dad, John has been trying to convince Brandon to come out and race this next race! I mean lately he has just been raggin on him a lot to try and get him to race. So he means for John to pay for him and he is in. But we will get him in without us paying, won't we Brandon. Won't we! jajaja

dwasser

Reaction
Ha John, John Stover he is talking about doug. My dad, John has been trying to convince Brandon to come out and race this next race! I mean lately he has just been raggin on him a lot to try and get him to race. So he means for John to pay for him and he is in. But we will get him in without us paying, won't we Brandon. Won't we! jajaja
I kinda thought that but wasn't sure. Off roading is such a small family....but it's the best family.:D