• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 9 Parker Pre-run Info

TimHayosh

Just wanted to let those with swingaxles and ball joints know about the course conditions at Parker. If you didn't make the pre-run, there is some really good news for you....the area after the CP1 has been "groomed" by a large piece of equipment. Evidence of a large blade was obvious. Therefore, if you make it through the Goat Trail, you're lookin' good for a finish. The washes were all quite tame. The Bouse Loop was like the "Brickyard"; except for the NE leg heading back to Midway.

Hope this helps. Good luck to all of you.

Protech975

Tim
How is the new class-10 car ride going? How did the 9 car experience help or hinder your ability to drive this 10 car? Have always wanted to just go a lap or two in a car with real suspension and power to spare! Good luck at Parker. Rob S.

TimHayosh

Rob, I wish I could answer your questions, but the car is still under construction! It should roll under it's own power today. It looks great, it's got all the "good stuff" on it, but it is un-tested.

As far as prior experience goes, I'd have to say that if you can drive a Nine car, you can drive anything! We'll find out if that's true on Saturday.

Thanks for asking, Tim