• Forum membership has its advantages....

class 9 rule changes

ACME

I agree with Eric, you're right on man! I'm going on record that Correy is a CHEATER! Correy has never had a head pulled and looked at puffed or CC'd, never had his transmission looked at or tech'd, heck, they didn't buy a scope to single him out it was just a ruse by the establishment, he's never been a target at the races he's run or in post tech by whining competitors. Correy has all the associations and tech people in his back pocket and does whatever he wants. I'm guessing the the Torres Racing empire has thrown hundred's of thousands of dollars, maybe millions around so he can be a baller in class 9! Now we all know, I feel better that it's all in the open. Eric, I'm glad you had the stones to call him out, it needed to be done! I'm just frustrated that it took you so long to get power to the trailer and make the truth be known. Keep up the good work, puff, puff pass and say hi to Bobby/Buddy...

scottys-misfit

Is it possable to get a picture of Manfred Von Richthofen's a.k.a (the red baron / snoopy)bi-plane, so someone would know when they have the correct enemy in there crosshairs. I would hate to see someone shot down by freindly fire.

redbaronrace

no corey , i dont have a hard time "crawling" over the hill , i do it every day for work , you probly wont see me racing off road any more unless its ontop of 2 wheels or 4 , just helping out a few freinds now . and ive had my farshare of dents ,front and rear , beleive me im not scared , maybe if yur robby gordon and u catch me in a single lane wash i might be skeeeeeerd!!!!!!!!!!!any one else ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no! as for my internet short hand get over it u over educated dweeb .

9rocky

no corey , i dont have a hard time "crawling" over the hill , i do it every day for work , you probly wont see me racing off road any more unless its ontop of 2 wheels or 4 , just helping out a few freinds now . and ive had my farshare of dents ,front and rear , beleive me im not scared , maybe if yur robby gordon and u catch me in a single lane wash i might be skeeeeeerd!!!!!!!!!!!any one else ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no! as for my internet short hand get over it u over educated dweeb .
How about a 550 hp class 1 in a single lane wash? Just wondering.

redbaronrace

now thers a real historian scotty knows the real man behind the REDBARON....A+ to u. and whats all this get the cash together to protest , ill just GRIND on the officials todo there jobs like its supposed to be done . motor,trans and weight every time . how many cars got DQ`d in caliente?????????????/hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....... i like it when the cheaters get busted!!!!!!

redbaronrace

nah rocky had ruben wood hit me at his top speed on a pole line road in nelson hills in his one car . just keep it straight as i flew off into the rocks...MAN I LOVE NELSON HILLS >.............hey pest can i barrow yur car for that race?

ACME

You tell him Eric, I'm glad someone has the stones to tell it like it is! I'm sick and tired of watching Correy abuse class 9 like he is. I heard from this guy, whose sister has a cousin, that knows a guy who hangs out at the 7-11 in Barstow picking up chicks, who heard that Correy paid a certain team off not to race. Keep up the good work Red Baron, we need more people like you! Do you have any insight into the Kennedy conspiracy? I'm glad to see the powers still on... Generator?

Corey_989

I kick azz in sportsman!
We'll If you do make it over the hill you should have come out to the SNORE Midnight Special where heads were removed on the top three class 9 cars to make sure they were legal, and they were. Guess what, They even weighted the cars and checked the trannys. I'm not over educated, just educated. If you weren't fortunate enough to become educated there is this really cool thing that computers can do.. They can spell check, it can make an idiot look like an educated person, you should try it!!!

Nate and Eric [email protected] racing again oh wait let I mean (driving around)
Corey wins because he is good and he has a good car half of the races he won he did with a singleport against dual ports if you guys Race together we will start a pool to see how far you make it before you wad it up or break.