Class 9 Two Seat Raceco for sale

LandMDad

Reaction
Due to the amount of people asking questions via DMs I will just post some info here. I turned the car over today and it ran fine. The wheel cylinders at the drums need to be replaced, which I am trying to do now.Raceco Class 9 car. I bought the car from Scott Wisdom of Wisdom Racing in 2009. The motor is a single port 1600cc with a doghouse cooler, external oil cooler, and megaphone exhaust, But I have spare dual port heads. The transmission was built by Mike Leighton. It has a fresh R&P and brand-new SAW axles. It has Zero miles on the transmission since the rebuild. The rear suspension was prepped with rebuilt rear shocks, new bushings, and new bearings by Scott Wisdom. I did not race the vehicle since I bought it in 2009. I bought it to race and it has been sitting, life changes. Since I bought the car, I did the following. I put in a new front beam built by Doug Silcock from Silcock racing with zero miles on it. I added a new CNC hydraulic clutch system, steering linkage, and horns. New CNC master cylinder. The car just came back from Johnny Lightning HOME and the whole vehicle was rewired in addition to a brand new Compufire ignition with new plugs and wires and the fuel system was gone through. It is wired for top, side, and front lights as well as a GPS. It has idiot lights as well as oil pressure and volt meter gauges. I just put in two new CNC brake master cylinders. It has an intercom and new PCI radio. The custom rear light bar includes the flashing blue LED light. I have a bunch of spare parts including belt, throttle cable, spindles, arms, axles, springs, brakes, tach gauge, oil temp gauge, and window nets.

due the amount of messages here and privately I am taking the best cash offer.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
What happened to 'Need to sell and will take $6500.'? If you have that full offer, why isn't it sold? Take it to ebay.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
If you offered me full asking price for something I was selling and I said I wanted to see if anyone wanted to pay more than what I was asking, wouldn't you be pissed? This IS NOT ebay. That is why I said take it there. Or put it in the classifieds with 'obo' for price. I dislike people who jerk chains. Why? Traveled long distances more than one occasion to have a sale go south because the seller had no integrity.

LandMDad

Reaction
I am sorry you had a bad experience, but you don’t know me, anything about me, or my integrity. Don’t judge me based on your experiences with someone else. I have been honest and straight forward with everything. The offer I received is from someone who hasn’t even seen it yet and can’t see it for a few weeks. They also know it may be sold between then. Again you don’t know me or anything about me. You could have sent me a DM like an adult with simple suggestions, but you decide to post your bitter internet opinion. Maybe take a moment to reflect on yourself. Hopefully, you are great guy and just had a bad day.

Bro_Gill

Reaction
And you are trying to sell your car NOT in the classified section and NOT on ebay but you want to use this thread as an ebay sale? Look in the mirror before you tell me to reflect.