• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class 9

C. Ellis

How many class 9 entries do you get per race? What are your entry fees? Thanks in advance!

y2kbaja

The race this past weekend had 2 class 9's. The winner ran 4 consistent laps withing 4 minutes and would have been hard to beat.
We're working on entry fees.
I'm building a 9-car for my daughter to race. Hopefully this will bring out more. There should be at least three at the October race.

C. Ellis

The race this past weekend had 2 class 9's. The winner ran 4 consistent laps withing 4 minutes and would have been hard to beat.
We're working on entry fees.
I'm building a 9-car for my daughter to race. Hopefully this will bring out more. There should be at least three at the October race.
Thanks for the info, I race with BOR and we have 3-4 9s consistently. We have a race in Wendover in October as well. Should have 5-6 9s there

y2kbaja

I think VORRA and BORE and looking into a cross promotion race. If not I hope to make the trip that way soon once the car is dialed in.

C. Ellis

I think VORRA and BORE and looking into a cross promotion race. If not I hope to make the trip that way soon once the car is dialed in.
I have heard this as well. That would be awesome, id like to see at least 5+ 9s on a regular basis

burro8

I don't know if there are any old VORRA racers checking this forum. I am looking for a old TRM Racing t shirt like this one. TRM was a buggy shop in Loomis CA and we sponsored three VORRA buggies and we also sponsored the VORRA series a couple of years. Thanks Steve20190810_162728.jpg