• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class History

T_Petersen

This is only dated to include MORE seasons 2012 to present and SNORE seasons 2009 to present. These are the only documented races I was able to find.

11 different champions.

Race Wins
Jimmy Taranto - 8
Corey Torres - 5
Michael Ward - 3
Clint Braun - 3
Brian Caudill - 3

Race Podiums
Jimmy Taranto - 10
Tyler Petersen - 10
Corey Torres - 8
Matt Creveling- 8
Cody Rash - 7
Giti Gowland - 7

Top 5s
Tyler Petersen - 13
Jimmy Taranto - 11
Matt Creveling- 11
Corey Torres - 9
Giti Gowland - 9

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

ACME

Dig a little farther back and you'll see names like Torres one hell of a lot more as well as: Maxwell, Walters, Kisner/Sheble come up a ton. Toss in MDR/PC/and a few other orgs and you'll see Folts, McCarty, Allen, Creasey and in SCORE the Panda-Fisher... Go back a few more years in the time machine in MORE/SNORE and you'll see names like of Harmon, Carr, Dicton, Stapp, Kopitch will come up consistently all since Y2K. Pre Y2K Richardson, Bio, Clement, Parker, Gripentrog/Lothringer, Peterson, Stankavitch, Mohr, Minga, Ledezma and the list goes on..

Cool thing is with the exception of a few things like Dual Ports, shock updates and now the drums; they are basically the same cars from back then. Viva Class Whine err 9!

T_Petersen

I'm looking for more results archives if anyone has them. MORE only has back to 2012 and SNORE has back to 2009. There is more history out there that I'm looking for. SNORE (1969-present), MORE (2000-present), LARANA, HDRA, MDR are series I grew up around. I know there are still a lot others throughout north Cali/NV, Arizona, Texas, Utah...

I know the lists will look a bit different with more history. I can add in series and years as I receive the info. If anyone has the documents please get them to me.

Email: [email protected]

Bro_Gill

Contact Rory Ward. I gave him as much information possible from Dusty Times, La Rana Express, SCORE News, On-Dirt, etc... in boxes at the LeDuc swap meet a few weeks ago. His intent is to compile car history for a registry for desert racers. You may have to give him some time, he reads real slow when he is getting ready for NORRA.

Harley_Young

WINS
PODIUMS

TOP 5

(I have no idea)
At-least 8 lol
Gonna look into it.

More wins to come in the 923 car!

doug969

you can now run an aluminum center on your rear drums. Same as old 16 car rules before the disc brake change.

T_Petersen

WINS
PODIUMS

TOP 5

(I have no idea)
At-least 8 lol
Gonna look into it.

More wins to come in the 923 car!
If I can get my hands on more time sheets or dusty times I'll update list as I can. I know there are records of these out there somewhere. I'm just running low on resources.

y2kbaja

We just converted our vintage swing axle from link pin with power steering to ball joint and took the p/s out to be 9 legal. I hope p/s doesn't become legal. Just in case I'm not selling the p/s system.

ACME

Jeez, Robby can't spell, Ffffffracis can't do it without adding a device so he can go long enough to finish... You guys ever test that A.V. water?

T_Petersen

Jeez, Robby can't spell, Ffffffracis can't do it without adding a device so he can go long enough to finish... You guys ever test that A.V. water?
I've always believed something tasted funny when I was younger.