Class Reps in the DRIVE Series

dwasser

Reaction
In an effort to become a more driver friendly series we are beginning to institute Class Representatives. While I am always looking at the big picture I want to make sure we have specific people to focus on each class.

The class reps will work with racers within each class to bring new ideas to the series and to promote fun as well as competition.

With that said, we are very happy to introduce Terry Tolbert of Blue Buzzard Motorsports as our Class 1600 Representative. We chose Terry because of his positive attitude, his experience with off-road racing, and his ability to handle any situation in a productive and fun manner. You may know Terry as AZ1600 on Race-Dezert.

You can contact Terry with any ideas or suggestions by sending him an e-mail. You can also send him a PM here on RDC or post on our discussion forum on the DRIVE site.

Class 1600 Rep – Terry Tolbert - bluebuzzardm@aol.com

We want to thank Terry for taking on this responsibility.

We will also be looking for reps for all the other classes. If you are interested in being a class rep please send me an e-mail or give me a call at 760-791-7663.

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
Thanks Doug....
For anyone interested I started a thread on the DRIVE Board, (that hopefully can get turned into a sticky, hint, hint), for any questions, concerns, ideas, or whatever as it pertains to 1600 cars at DRIVE.
With the Hare and Hound coming up as well as the Pro-1600 in September it's pretty exciting for DRIVE and 1600 racers.

dwasser

Reaction
Thanks Doug....
For anyone interested I started a thread on the DRIVE Board, (that hopefully can get turned into a sticky, hint, hint), for any questions, concerns, ideas, or whatever as it pertains to 1600 cars at DRIVE.
With the Hare and Hound coming up as well as the Pro-1600 in September it's pretty exciting for DRIVE and 1600 racers.
Thanks Terry!

More Reps coming soon.

dwasser

Reaction
We are very happy to announce Alicia Jonsson as our 1450 Class Rep. Alicia as been very supportive of the DRIVE series as well as others. She is a co-driver on the Cully Racing Team and also works for beardesignz. Beardesignz has gone out of their way to support all the drivers in the series. Some, but not all, of the best things that Alicia brings to the table as a class rep is creativity, friendly competitiveness, and a desire to bring the entire off-road community together as a group.

You can contact her by sending an e-mail to ultrablew@aol.com. Please send her your ideas and suggestions to make the series and the class better.

We are still looking for class reps for the other classes. If you are interested you can PM me, e-mail me, or call me.

doug@drive-racing.com
760-791-7663