• Forum membership has its advantages....

Class To Win Primm

scott

Last Year Class 1 dominated last years race, with Trophy Truck's 1st Truck finishing 6th overall. Which Class will win this year ????????

Jimmy8

Probably a red truggy is my guess. Does anyone know what TT's are going to be at Primm, because Vegas to Reno is so close. I know Ashley and Smith for a fact, but does anyone know anybody else. I also know Jesse Jones is signed up for class 8 and was wondering what the other class 8 entries look like.

John Bitting

Administrator
Everyone knows my pick. I am going for Steve Sourapas for the win in class one with Fortin, Weyrich and Troy herbst racing for second, I think the Herbst awd truck will take the overall, Jeffries in the top5 overall...

Jimmy8

I didnt know Jeffries was running Primm, I thought he would probably just do the Nevada 500 due to the fact that he is leading BITD TT points. sourapas is also a top pick for Primm, he is very fast, and with the Pro Dirt money he is that much faster.

scott

I know Riviera will be there in Trophy Truck.......Remember only 3 TT's were there last year with Collins, Post, Herbst..........I believe Glen Greer was a late entry so actually 4.

Jimmy8

I would like to see the entry list but I think the drawing date is the 17th, so I am sure it will be out after that. I am looking forward to seeing Tony T's odds on this race.