• Forum membership has its advantages....

classified addition ?

43mod

Since you have an open window in the classifieds section how about a racing related / Baja related real estate section ? We have a Baja place to possibly sell and finding a good NV or AZ spot would be good. Race day lodging could kind of cover it but not the best place . Just a thought.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
I think it might be better to update the raceday lodging to include real estate because that category has very little entires (0 now). Klaus doesn't like to break it down to tons of categories unless they start getting busy, kind of like the forum. But I'm sure he will reply here about it.

Also the new classifieds system was launched yesterday. It's mobile friendly and should solve allot of issues we were having with photo uploads and description and URL sizes. Also 10 photos for paid ads now instead of 5.

Klaus

Administrator
Since you have an open window in the classifieds section how about a racing related / Baja related real estate section ? We have a Baja place to possibly sell and finding a good NV or AZ spot would be good. Race day lodging could kind of cover it but not the best place . Just a thought.
What Curtis posted above. Submit inside the RaceDayLodging section. If it becomes regular thing by people we can break it down into Real Estate.

The new classifieds code is an improvement in many aspects of the classifieds. This week we will vigilantly observe how new ads technically get processed and tweak some minor little details. There are some performance lags that leave opportunity for enhancement.
Image quality is improved. Image orientation has some logic to it to correct upside down photos. Image file size and pixel size has increased past what cameras in 2017 can produce. PDFs, Tiff, PNG or whatever file formats are supported and will be converted to jpgs. The email engine is more solid. Mobile responsive. All this and more in a familiar design.

Robin Hood

The classified links haven't worked from my laptop for the last couple of days. I just get a black screen with a white speck in the middle.

Last edited:

Klaus

Administrator
The classified links haven't worked from my laptop for the last couple of days. I just get a black screen with a white speck in the middle.
Click on the top navigation bar. Classifieds. It does work in general. Some bookmarked links within the classifieds have changed and may redirect you to the classifieds home page.

classifieds.race-dezert.com

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Did you click on the direct link that Klaus posted above and you still don't see the classifieds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes...still didn't work on Wednesday but the links started working last night. I could get into the classifieds and see the main page with the category selections and the prime spots but the links to the individual categories did not work. All seems to be good now.