• Forum membership has its advantages....

Classified Scam

CoxTeamRacing

Looking for another UTV and stumble upon a RG Polaris about $10,000 under market value. Email the guy and get this:

Hello,
This Polaris is in excellent condition and it has only 30.7 hours & 277 miles on it . For the moment i'm in London, UK with work but this is not a problem because my wife can handle the shipping. This RZR has a clear title and all papers come along with the Polaris. The price is $7100 shipping included. The RZR is located in Olympia, WA. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to email me.

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS.

I tell him I can have a friend go take a look at it and he never responds back.

Couple weeks go by and see another RG Polaris- this one blue- about $10,000 under market value. I email this guy and get this:

Hello,
This Polaris is in excellent condition and it has only 102 miles on it . For the moment i'm in London, UK with work but this is not a problem because my wife can handle the shipping. This RZR has a clear title and all papers come along with the Polaris. The price is $6200 shipping included. The RZR is located in Olympia, WA. If you have any other questions do not hesitate to email me.

I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS.

Photos were of two different RZR's..see attached
I could be wrong and this could be a smokin deal for somebody, but sure seems too good to be true.

Just thought I would share the info.

Attachments

lem111

There really is no question here that this is a scam!!! Dont believe anyone who wont give you a phone number or let you come see it! PERIOD!!!