• Forum membership has its advantages....

Classified scam

mac1331

melgandy80​@yahoo.com
Add to contacts
This message from: [email protected] to ( ad # 35947 )
Dear Seller,
I saw your email add/ad at R/DEZERT. Let me have the specs,some recently taken pics, and best offering price of the PART. Looking forward to your response!.
Thanks.. Another cashers check scam!!! watch for this email address

fordfanstan

melgandy80​@yahoo.com
Add to contacts
This message from: [email protected] to ( ad # 35947 )
Dear Seller,
I saw your email add/ad at R/DEZERT. Let me have the specs,some recently taken pics, and best offering price of the PART. Looking forward to your response!.
Thanks.. Another cashers check scam!!! watch for this email address
+1, still spamming.

PDANK Racing

Got a new one,

[email protected],

Thanks for your prompt reply,i just wanted to make sure nothing is been left out.I will be buying this at the listed price and Payment will be sent using PayPal as i am currently offshore and i will handle the PayPal surcharge as well.I will arrange with an agent to have this picked up at your location once i have fully paid for it,can you send me more pictures (if available) and your paypal name and e-mail address to effect payment asap and also get back to me with your full home address to have it forwarded to the agent who will come for the pick-up after payment has been made...i await your fast response. Regards.

I replied with this

Paul,

After suffering some trauma in 'nam, I am sketchy about using paypal, don't want gov. coming after my ass. So i require a paypal charge of $2000 extra, paid in 10 increments of $200, to fool the bastards. Then a photo of you standing next to the sign of the city you live in to confirm its you. The rest of the $6500 would also be sent incremently 32.5 times in the amount of $200usd.

Otherwise, if you'd like to come pick it up and pay cash, $5000 would buy you this wonderful piece of American machinery. I have an obsessive compulsive disorder about money were I freak out if I paid without the bills in the stack consecutively rotated. The top bill has to be facing up, the next turned 180 degrees, then flipped 180 degrees, then turned 180 degrees, and repeat.

The bartering system is also widely accepted in Wisconsin, and I can also take payment in livestock, cheese, rolls of paper, or Green Bay Packer memorabilia. Let me know if you would like to exercise one of these alternative options, and I will provide more information.
Looking forward to your reply,

BUGT150

Got the same guy [email protected]...

Hello There,
Thanks for getting back to me asap..i am currently offshore and i believe i told you that in the previous message i sent to you..i can only do the transfer through paypal and also i would appreciate you if you could sign up with paypal at www.paypal.com and it easy,safe and reliable means to send and receive money online and moreso i so much have interest it.pls consider my offer and get back to me as soon as you have signed up with paypal....with your name and the paypal e-mail you used to register on paypal and also the price of it so that i could make the payment asap..i look forward to your urgent response..thanks

To: Paul Bright <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, 15 October 2011, 22:22
Subject: Re: Curry Prerunner 4-Seat

Send me your phone number to discuss the details.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2011, at 1:56 PM, "Paul Bright" <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply,i just wanted to make sure nothing is been left out.I will be buying this at the listed price and Payment will be sent using PayPal as i am currently offshore and i will handle the PayPal surcharge as well.I will arrange with an agent to have this picked up at your location once i have fully paid for it,can you send me more pictures (if available) and your paypal name and e-mail address to effect payment asap and also get back to me with your full home address to have it forwarded to the agent who will come for the pick-up after payment has been made...i await your fast response. Regards.

PDANK Racing

He responded with;

"get back tp me with the requested paypal details to make payment now."

I thought I had covered that.

PDANK Racing

got another, responded to my shock listing.

Dear,
Do you still have the OFF ROAD RACE VEH. for sale? ill want you to get back to me with its most recent pics,specs and your best offering price .. Waiting to read from you asap..
Thanks

Reply e-mail: [email protected]