• Forum membership has its advantages....

Classified ?

sirhk100

I posted a honest reply to a guy with some stuff that i"m interested in because his ad said to email him and there was no email address or contact info. I looked at the comments section earlier which said it had 2 comment one was the typical lame one from the dumbshits and mine was there also and it worked fine. I just went back and looked at it and on the ad it says there are 2 comments but when I try to view them it says "no comments at the present time" what's up with that?

'99YZ400,
'92 Ford Exploder lifted work in progress,
lifted golf cart

Klaus

Administrator
the classifieds section software has a comments section and comments like yours is what its designed for.
Unfortunaly its being abused and instead of deleting the individual offensive remarks its easier for us to nuke them all. I can not afford to go through it one by one anymore. Sorry.

The comments can not be disabled without modifying the script. We are not going to do that. Instead a new classifieds software is on the drawing board, that has no comments section but is loaded with other cool new features.

Stay tuned for that.

sirhk100

No problem, I understand, I just went back and added another comment with my email address and if it gets "nuked" again because someone decides to screw it up I'll add another one. The one I'm interested in is for the "progressive 4" coils for a bronce/F150" you don't happen to have any contact info for the guy that advertised those do you? There is nothing on the ad.

Keep up the good work, you guys got a great site going here and I know we all appreciate it!!!!!!!

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
That guy has been trying to get rid fo those things for lie 6 months. He lives in La Verne and I am sure he would give you a killer deal.

Kris

If you wanted a steak you shouldn't have went to McDonald's!

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Khris,

Here is the e-mail address [email protected] . If you click the e-mail button it comes up. No big deal I miss easy stuff like that all the time. Hope that helps.

Cool can't wait to see the new classifieds Klaus....

Tony

sirhk100

Oh, I knew that, NOT!!! Cool thanks, isn't it amazing how easy it is to overlook little crap like that!!!

'99YZ400,
lifted golf cart