classifieds

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
After some review we have decided to keep the classifieds section free of charge for all posters and viewers.

Enjoy

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction
cool

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

jeff

Reaction
Hip Hip Hooray... (echo...)

Aloha

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Word!

Bring the comments back...they were always worth a good laugh.Put peopl ein check to about prices...like that Ranger with flames and a bike rack for 30k....musta been smokin some good sheet!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.csupomona.edu/~kjhernandez>My Web Page</A>

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yea I liked the comments also. They were pretty funny and actually helpfull also.

Go Big Or Go Home

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Sorry guys no comments. They were funny I will give you that. But the complaint e-mails that Klaus and I had to read through daily far outweighed the laughs we got from it..

Just a reminder that RDC does sell t-shirts and stickers at every race for those of you who dont own one. At Score races we are in Tony Barraza Designworks booth with them and at MDR's just driving around. In the future be on the lookout for t-shirts with different designs and colors then our standard logo shirt.

Tyson

Reaction
Hey John, I'll pick some of those up from you at Ridgecrest. DO you have any in kid sizes?

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

Doug_Powell

Reaction
Thanks Klaus and John for the free classifieds section. I bet there is more than $1 million a year sold via your classifieds, especially when you add up the race cars, nice prerunners, and Fortune trannys. Also, compared to the SCORE classifieds section, you get our ads up quickly, where with SCORE it can take several days. Thanks again.