Clyde #31 Unlimited Lites

13stout

Reaction
So I got it done with the help from Leroy Loerward and Jimmy Stephensen a big thanks to those two , Tony @ TOORRS and Lucas Oil.

Also to all the fans and all the sponsers that support me and the team in the desert series that we run in our #13 trophy truck

We will be running the #31 this time out and i have registered the #13 for the Unlimited 2 coming 2010 but that another story. Our mission this weekend is FUN Im not going out to run hard and fast this weekend but to experience the short course series and get some good seat time so i might look like a grampa out there with my turn signal on LOL

Again thanks everyone for the support and also General tires, Fox shoxs, BTR Wheels, UNI, Lucas Oil, Ancra, Light Force, VP Fuel, Mckenzies, Racecool and of course my wife Taryn and kids.

Oh and my BFF..... PAB.....Cam......Mr Baja......Thanks !!!!!

ProLite13

Reaction
So I got it done with the help from Leroy Loerward and Jimmy Stephensen a big thanks to those two , Tony @ TOORRS and Lucas Oil.

Also to all the fans and all the sponsers that support me and the team in the desert series that we run in our #13 trophy truck

We will be running the #31 this time out and i have registered the #13 for the Unlimited 2 coming 2010 but that another story. Our mission this weekend is FUN Im not going out to run hard and fast this weekend but to experience the short course series and get some good seat time so i might look like a grampa out there with my turn signal on LOL

Again thanks everyone for the support and also General tires, Fox shoxs, BTR Wheels, UNI, Lucas Oil, Ancra, Light Force, VP Fuel, Mckenzies, Racecool and of course my wife Taryn and kids.

That truck you are going to be racing is capable of winning. Lets see it happen #13!:D

DP

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction

good luck clyde i am looking forward to see how it goes for you and looking forward to 2010 give me a call

and remember keep her rubber side down and go to the front buddy :D

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Have fun Rico!

Yeeeeee....31 upside down is 13, is that your thinking brother? So really you have been 31 before so it's all good right?

AM is gonna be bummed if he signs up...

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
need any help in the pits clyde?? :) ... and friend and i are willing to help out anywhere we can...

let me know dude

BANNED4LIFE

Reaction

am i spotting for u?????? sounds like an exciting job!!! im up for it!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
am i spotting for u?????? sounds like an exciting job!!! im up for it!
i think he wanted someone with short course wins this century so i hooked him up Curt Geer to be his spotter

13stout

Reaction
Thanks Lucas and dont forget the text.

Pete we see you out there its like AZ HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT bring your jean shorts no long paints OKAY.

Im FIRED UP....................This is COOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........walk the track 2 times and talked to alot of guys everbody so cool its going to be so much fun......

First time seating in a lites truck today it felt right. I think im going to like this:D:D

Nukldragger

Reaction
First time seating in a lites truck today it felt right. I think im going to like this:D:D
Could you reach the pedals? I heard something about a SFI certified booster seat...:cool:

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Reaction
Don't listen to naughton. He has no clue what he is talking about. Good luck Clyde. :D
You noticed?
I can tell you Prolite's are very driver friendly, easy to drive, super smooth and stable, land the huge jumps like a dream (trophy truck), have plenty of HP to pull you through mistakes and bad line choices, they are not very tippy and never endo over the jumps, its also very difficult to make them do a donut (although there are some donut experts in the class who are very good at it). I can drive an entire race and not spill a drop of coffee from my cup holder, and my cd/dvd player never even skips.

Oh ya and Daily oil pumps are the best!

Clyde, after practice yell across the road and tell me what you really think.
Rob

Last edited:

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
need any help in the pits clyde?? :) ... and friend and i are willing to help out anywhere we can...

let me know dude
..... wow shot down....

oh well......... i have enough awesome to pass round for next time :D

good luck dude !!

13stout

Reaction
Hi RDC WOW now thats cool i missed my first pratice but they still made time for me to go out got 3 lap in

I had tinted vizor and it looked like i was in dust so it was hard to see and the fire ex was bouncing around by my feet. BUT WE DID NOT CRASH ;) so thats good but was realy slow !!!!!

the second time out was better i could see we fixed the fire ex problem now it was WOW theres alot going on im shifting there three petals down there but after the 5 lap i was at 1:15 to 1:17 and the fast guys @ 1:09

we qualifed DIED LAST 1:16....:( i think the pole was 1:08 but thats okay we did not CRASH and we are getting up to speed now i have a hole 13 to 16 laps or miles under me in short coures racing

i feel good about the weekend so far like i said i dont want to crash and need to finish my first race

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORE RDC.............;)

Nukldragger

Reaction
Hi RDC WOW now thats cool i missed my first pratice but they still made time for me to go out got 3 lap in

I had tinted vizor and it looked like i was in dust so it was hard to see and the fire ex was bouncing around by my feet. BUT WE DID NOT CRASH ;) so thats good but was realy slow !!!!!

the second time out was better i could see we fixed the fire ex problem now it was WOW theres alot going on im shifting there three petals down there but after the 5 lap i was at 1:15 to 1:17 and the fast guys @ 1:09

we qualifed DIED LAST 1:16....:( i think the pole was 1:08 but thats okay we did not CRASH and we are getting up to speed now i have a hole 13 to 16 laps or miles under me in short coures racing

i feel good about the weekend so far like i said i dont want to crash and need to finish my first race

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORE RDC.............;)
Clyde....don't worry about the lap times. You looked good out there for your first time in a U-lite and you'll get faster as the weekend progresses.

Today you can kick the windows out and let 'er eat!

13stout

Reaction
Okay here we go I keep missing shifts in the corners so im coming out of the slow
Its all me i just need to learn and time the shifts better

Got 8th place and did not crash.....so theres not going to be to much presure tonight Oh wait I start 1st POLE..............:eek: