• Forum membership has its advantages....

CNC 2.5 Rear Hubs

I am running CNC 2.5 full floater rear hubs on a fabricated rough stuff housing. It has 3.5 axle tubes with 3/8 wall tubing. I’m looking for someone that makes a chromoly about that will work with these hubs. If anyone knows of some that will work or has some suggestions let me know. Thank you.

Andy Jones

I am running CNC 2.5 full floater rear hubs on a fabricated rough stuff housing. It has 3.5 axle tubes with 3/8 wall tubing. I’m looking for someone that makes a chromoly about that will work with these hubs. If anyone knows of some that will work or has some suggestions let me know. Thank you.
Do the Pro Am snouts not work ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51rcr

I think my old CNC were 2.25 mayebe 2.5 I got spindles from Camburg a few years ago they were the closest to start with and took minimal machining and had a thick enough eged to move the bearing spacing back without making the tube to thin. I think we had to move it back 1/4 or a 1/2 inch. I had and old damaged one i could measure so i knew what i needed easier. Jason there was very helpful with all the measurements i asked for. Best part they were the most affordable spindle a the time out there. only $99 each. I thank them as it made my hubs usable affordably. they had different axle tube sizes also.

Last edited: