Co-Drivers Seat is Open For Silver State 300

empty pockets

Reaction
We are looking for a Co-Driver for the Silver State 300 who would be willing to help out with part of the entry fee, and would like to have some fun in an 8100 Truck. If anyone is interested PM Me, and we will talk.

Thank you, Gary

deano

McDeano
Reaction
i'm pretty confident that mikey childress will be calling you, but you may have to "scoot" over though :eek: :rolleyes:

trent06

Mush
Reaction
The race is next weekend, September 26th.........

The title says "co-driver" seat does this mean driving has the race......Or is it supposed to mean co-riding seat??? Meaning in the right hand side of the truck....?

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
The race is next weekend, September 26th.........

The title says "co-driver" seat does this mean driving has the race......Or is it supposed to mean co-riding seat??? Meaning in the right hand side of the truck....?
you got class.... so your out. sorry. :D

deano

McDeano
Reaction
it's not a PARKER race trent, so you're out :eek: :cool:

trent06

Mush
Reaction
it's not a PARKER race trent, so you're out :eek: :cool:
Baahahahaaa So when you coming out to Parker next? River Guy....

P.S. Racing in Prescott the following weekend....Rally style...

empty pockets

Reaction
Co-Dawg, Co- Rider, Right hand seat, If you can talk Karl out of the drivers seat more power to you..... But I don't think it is gonna happen, unless his arms fall off..........

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Hey now Gary...how many miles did you guys make it???? 68 miles that was a lap right! You guys went 68 miles and got a finish! I made it 110 miles and a cloud of dust! Look out cause I will be running up front when I am back and you guys will have your hands full again!!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Bwaaaahahahaha ill guess ill have to put up a video tomorow to show the work I was doing before a wheel sheared off. To remind you of what to expect! Lol

empty pockets

Reaction
Hey now Gary...how many miles did you guys make it???? 68 miles that was a lap right! You guys went 68 miles and got a finish! I made it 110 miles and a cloud of dust! Look out cause I will be running up front when I am back and you guys will have your hands full again!!
Thought that would stir ya up a little...... Just having some fun, and we look forward to having you back so you can chase us down ;)

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Thought that would stir ya up a little...... Just having some fun, and we look forward to having you back so you can chase us down ;)

Baaaaaaahahaaaaa no one will be doing any chasing down on my account, I am planning to draw the number one spot and have you guys only see tail lights the entire race! Hahahahahahaha

Attachments

empty pockets

Reaction
Baaaaaaahahaaaaa no one will be doing any chasing down on my account, I am planning to draw the number one spot and have you guys only see tail lights the entire race! Hahahahahahaha
I like it, and I like the photo too :) But we will see.... We are getting better everytime we go out.

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
do i see brake lights? get on top of that chit!!!