Coastal Prerunners

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
I was thinking about starting a club called Coastal Prerunners for all of us who live to far away to attend the Inland Prerunners. They look like they have a great time and I want to do something like that. I was thinking that it could be for us in the San Diego area, as that is where I am from, but anybody is welcome. It would be great for all of us from the San Diego area to get together and show off our trucks, hang out, cruise to races together or whatever. Maybe we could even all cruise out to the Inland Prerunners meeting to hand out and party with them. If anybody is interested, email me at tclarke@acusd.edu or post a message here. I already have a few people interested so I want to maybe schedule a first meeting. Let me know your thoughts and I look forward to seeing EVERYBODY in Laughlin!

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Isn't there one already? SDPrerunners? not sure. don't have a cool prerunner but think there is a club down here.

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Chance and his wife, Sarah, have been heading up the SD Prerunners meetings and from what I hear they are having a lot of fun. Syko, meet up with us Saturday night at the Losers Lounge at the Riverside and the guys from SD Prerunners will be there, too. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you among their ranks! Of course, anyone wanting to start a group in their area has whatever support I can offer (advice, help promoting, etc) and with our new and improved membership clubs can join UNITED PRERUNNERS SOCIETY (Inland Prerunners' new name) and keep people informed through our website.

<font color=red>JEN!</font color=red>

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
just to let everyone know, we have started up SCV Prerunners out here in the santa clarita valley. if anyone is in the area and wants to join just shoot me and email. mattrick8888@hotmail.com

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Oops. Chance from SD Prerunner's wife is named Maria. Sorry. I haven't met her yet. SCV Prerunners is headed up by some very cool people (at least one IP/UPS member that I know of, incidently) so if you're in that area check them out. We'll be posting info on their meetings soon on Prerunners.Com.

Tom_Willis

Reaction
Jen, United Prerunners Society? Isn't that a lot like UPS, the delivery company? I'm gonna have to remove my IP tattoos. How about the "Omnipotent Turtle-smashing Desert Rulers"? Or "Dudes who build their trucks to jump them in front of their friends"? Hmmmmmm, maybe something more politically correct. How about "Glorious Defenders of the Bill of Rights"? or "The tree-huggers' worst enemy coalition"? Or "Those who refuse to bow to the Sierra Club"?..... Naw, that probably wouldn't fit on a tee shirt. "Real Men have bent beams"?.. "I'd rather walk than drive a lowered truck"?.. "My other truck is in pieces", or "Tubing Appreciation Society". "The loyal order of .120 wall"? or "Chop me, Oil me up, Bend me, Grind me, Weld me. Then get me dirty"? Anybody have any other ideas?

JenDiggityDirt

Reaction
Yeah, we're gonna have to make our new crew shirts brown. Here's one from one of our girly t-shirts: "My man's got over 20 inches...of wheel travel." "Dudes who build their trucks to jump them in front of their friends"? <---you suck, Tom. But the other ones are great!