CODE Jacume Race Aug 1-3 ORW Grandprix

C Robinson

RDC Crypto
you shut up u didnt even show up and race, i hate u!!

popcorn thing is getting old u guys need to think of something new

i was thinking the same thing about Mexicali Logistics 300. and yes cody gets a point, Cody: 1 Kyle and Steven: ? we lost track of how many time we beat you :D

ya...im sure you and steven score all the time, you can keep that to yourself... well i told you the offers on the table if i race the one seater for you to drive the second half... noone would beleive it if they see Robinson/Conlon

Last edited:

Mex Jeremy

RDC Crypto
Might race sportsman buggy in the Malabanan Racing 63' flat black VW Baja. I love Jacume and the fans that show up. Great fun...MEXRACING, Jose Betancos, will be co-riding the IRIE BUG as well as Jose Carrillo Jr, AKA Bigfoot, whatever that means. RIP Club Meow Meow.

hey...wats up bro....
we race in class 18 (opentruck) and we finish thr race in the "IRIE JEEP" it run berry good but i hope we race your buggy in the next CODE race or MDR..

keep burning.............4;20pm.....hahahahaha

101_1145.jpg

101_1169.jpg

101_1194.jpg

101_1214-1.jpg

101_1217.jpg

101_1216.jpg

101_1220.jpg

saludos a mi compadre SEAN MALABANAN

3G RACING

RDC Crypto
You guys can settle this in the next CODE race..... the "Mexicali Logistics 300" October 3rd and 4th.
I would have to score one point for Cody on this one.

If its excuses you want, here are a few from us....broken exhaust, lost power. And the main one did NOT prerun the track so we went offcourse a few times during our first heat. Did not have coordinates on GPs either.

Great race, it was a real fun track.....See ya in October.

RIC,
Congrats on the finish!
Who was your co dawg?
Did you say the infamous line, "Donde ando WAY?!?!" :D:D

Vtr_Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
www.socalmotocross.com
Congrats to Dennis Milner and Beny Canela for the win in their Class 8 Ford. Right on Dennis. Those guys are awesome and work hard at it. Just spoke with Dennis today and he gave me the low down. Beny drove the first hear and won, Dennis drove the 2nd and won.

SicRic

RDC Crypto
RIC,
Congrats on the finish!
Who was your co dawg?
Did you say the infamous line, "Donde ando WAY?!?!" :D:D

Not only "Donde ando WAY?!!" but also "Donde Voy WAY?!!", couple times I headed towards the hills.....litterally.
Hey Yogi, where you on top of the last hill before the long straight? right at that right hand turn?.... If so do you have any videos.....
And thank you for pointing us in the right direction....

SEugenio1627

RDC Crypto
ya...im sure you and steven score all the time, you can keep that to yourself... well i told you the offers on the table if i race the one seater for you to drive the second half... noone would beleive it if they see Robinson/Conlon
Hey Cody shut your dick suckers Im sick of hearing you and why would you want to drive with my partner? Didnt you just say a bunch of **** about him. Stay with your husband leave KMFC alone. You wouldnt want to drive with losers would you. Oh ya if you really want to challange us you just name the place, ok CHAMP...

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
Not only "Donde ando WAY?!!" but also "Donde Voy WAY?!!", couple times I headed towards the hills.....litterally.
Hey Yogi, where you on top of the last hill before the long straight? right at that right hand turn?.... If so do you have any videos.....
And thank you for pointing us in the right direction....

jajaja, some things never change ay Rick? "we're going over a cliff!!! pisa le!":D

C Robinson

RDC Crypto
Hey Cody shut your dick suckers Im sick of hearing you and why would you want to drive with my partner? Didnt you just say a bunch of **** about him. Stay with your husband leave KMFC alone. You wouldnt want to drive with losers would you. Oh ya if you really want to challange us you just name the place, ok CHAMP...

that was only if we race the one seater , but now im pretty sure we;ll be their in the 2 seater soo dont even worry about it

kiko1600

RDC Crypto
i think cody didnt race at san luis, no perfect season at all :eek::eek:
correct me if im wrong

yup ur right
i think juan sanchotena won that race

but from there on it has been all about robinson and romo

but from here on its gonna be the kiko johnson show

so everyone get ready theres gonna be fireworks, free tostitos, free tacos and of course FREE BEER, so we can keep the alcoholic happy (kyle MF conlon and eugenio aka el dyablo)

SicRic

RDC Crypto
In CODE you are allowed to miss one race...they remove your lowest scored race, in this case the abcentee one will not count, so He is 100% so far. can you say TURKEY!!!

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
My old photobucket was no longer accessible, so after Primm I made a new. I just uploaded everything from the CODE Race that I was sitting on.

Well here are my shotz. I deleted all the ones that I did not like and posted everything else. I hope you guys like them.
IMG_1156-1.jpg

IMG_1157-1.jpg

IMG_1158-1.jpg

IMG_1160-1.jpg

IMG_1161-1.jpg

IMG_1164-1.jpg

IMG_1166-1.jpg

IMG_1167-1.jpg