• Forum membership has its advantages....

** CODE Kendall oils Motrix Hechicera GP Jul/22

notime

NTR Films media guy
Here's map and some info about the next CODE event, near tecate bc
MAPA.jpg

bajafox

Accepted
I liked the old area better but there was some good areas to spectate on this one last year. Hopefully it cools off

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Baja Bryan

We will be there... This will be great tune up for the SCORE Rosarito race. ALmost identical race format and distance. Our team won the overall last year in a class 10. We will be bringing the Class 1 car for this one. Going for 3rd straight over all for this year.

This is one of the best spectator races, if you get close to where the course passes both directions you can see your car go by 12 times. Usually pretty good weather. Not hot like San Felipe is now.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Promotional video of the race.

notime

NTR Films media guy
About 171 entries as today, clases 11, 1600, 1900(utvs) & 7s with more than 10 entries in class

some video for Romo Race Prep 1600 entry from last year

notime

NTR Films media guy
updated map and schedule of events,
thumbnail_Horarios de Arranque.jpg
thumbnail_MAPA.jpg

E. Araiza

The race was great, great competition in all classes, the heat was bad but nothing a cool beer couldn't handle.
#175 was the racecar on fire, the transmission blew catching some fire but it was rapidly controlled.

Full photo gallery and story coming soon to RDC

code-hechicera-2016-8581.jpg
code-hechicera-2016-9102.jpg
code-hechicera-2016-9061.jpg
code-hechicera-2016-8876.jpg
code-hechicera-2016-8599.jpg
code-hechicera-2016-8649.jpg

Baja Bryan

It was a great race. Another overall for the team. That 3 in a row this year. The class 1 car broke open the tans and caught fire so it was done. The class 16 got 3rd and in the Class 10 we won and also go the overall. It was a really close race with Lopez 1 second apart for several laps. Next race in October. Can't wait..

sanfelocrew

175 was the only anormal event caught on fire? Or another teams also have issues in race? ...

Enviado desde mi XT1528 mediante Tapatalk

calexiraptor

I heard there was a confrontation between some cholos and racers

Anyone have any more info?? I heard it was over some stolen atvs or dirtbikes

Popo had to show up

E. Araiza

I heard there was a confrontation between some cholos and racers

Anyone have any more info?? I heard it was over some stolen atvs or dirtbikes

Popo had to show up
Apparently a race team saw a bunch of guys trying to steal a power generator, they confronted for a few minutes but that was it.

El Mamito USMC

any pics of the handlebar guys..

Apparently a race team saw a bunch of guys trying to steal a power generator, they confronted for a few minutes but that was it.
props to them..

Baja Bryan

In the 11 years I have been going to the CODE Races this was the first time I have ever seen any fights. Compared to Supercross, Sprint cars and Modified races use to see fights every race.. In CODE most teams have 20-50 people with them I am really surprised there is not more race argument fights.

The trans split open and we were lucky the rescue guys and a teammate was there to act fast. Other wise the car might have burnt to the ground. It was a oil fire. Thanks to everyone that helped us..

notime

NTR Films media guy
ill start to post some videos, as i upload them/

notime

NTR Films media guy
Group 2 Quads, are up.