CODE "Mexicali - San Felipe" Info

Salvador

CODE \"Mexicali - San Felipe\" Info

Well CODE's have all ready put the info on his web page on the Nov. race, the bad thing its that they only have it on spanish, I will try to translate the most I can:

MEXICALI THRU SAN FELIPE. Nov.8,9,10 2002

MILEAGE: 205 Miles
PRE RUN: From November 2nd
SORTEO: Wednesday Octuber 30
CONTINGENCY: Friday November 8 from 4 thru 9 PM
LATE REGISTRY: Saturday Nov. 9 on the START zone.
Bikes and Quads from 5 thru 6 AM
Cars from 6 thru 8 AM (There's a $40 Dlls fine, for later then 7:30 registry)
START: Saturday Nov 9, from the Area off PEMEX Plant, access from Km 14 off the Mexicali - Tijuana road. Bikes and Quads at 7:00 AM and Cars at 9:00 AM. All the participants have
10 hrs to finish the race.
PRIZES:
PRO:
60% Pay Back off the entry fee ($230 Dlls) for the 3 first places (1st- 60%, 2nd 25%, 3rd 15%)
plus extra prizes and contingency.
SPORTSMAN:
Entry fee pay back to first place, plus extra prizes and contingency.

EXTRA PRIZES:
CANACO (San Felipe):
$500 Dlls To the O/A cars
HOMESAGA
$3,000 Dlls To Class 7. $1,500 - 1st , $1,000 - 2nd , $500 - 3rd
L.M. EQUIPMENT SALES
$500 Dlls To the first Class 5
TRACTORLAND
$300 Dlls To the first Class 5-1600
EMPRESAS GUARDADO
$200 Dlls To first Quad Pro
VEMACOM
$200 Dlls To O/A M/C Pro

HOTELS:
Mexicali:
EL COLONIAL (686) 556- 1312
San FeLipe:
RIVIERA (686) 577- 1185
DON JESUS (686) 577- 2266
LAS PALMAS (686) 577- 1333

From USA ad prefix ( 011 52 )

Hope that this help you out, bring out your pre runners to the race, if it have a legal SCORE cage and have the SAFETY items for run go ahead, We have plenty of classes to race on PRO or SPORTSMAN.

Mexican PreRunner

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Re: CODE \"Mexicali - San Felipe\" Info

For all you guys not racing the 1000, its a great race, perfectly marked course from the Code guys. probably the best point to point race in mexico after baja, plus you end up [censored] face in San Felipe !!!
And for 230 dlls entry fee, hell you can poker run it !!!
For all you guys that are going to chase or just spectate the 1000, you can really find ;some great places to watch the race just beyond San Felipe and Puertecitos, definetely better weather in San Felipe than Ensenada..

Hey Klaus, the invite is still open from the Code guys, send me an email or a pm with your phone #, they wanna call you personally.

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish

klaus

Administrator

Omar,

We are a go. Going to San Felipe is just too much fun...plus since Estero Beach is not happening this weekend I'll need my Baja Fix.

This will mark our (rdc) first CODE race and we will share our experiences with this board upon return.

1_1600_racer

Re: CODE "Mexicali - San Felipe" Info

Klaus,

Great to hear you guys are going to make it to the CODE race.

Where can I get a Race-Dezert sticker to put on my race car? We are currently in first place in the championship and would love to show off your web site address on my car.

klaus

Administrator

Armando,

I emailed you...

but for everyone else...race cars that run rdc sticker get rewarded with a preferred picture placement of our race coverage. For more details on the "rdc-contingency program" private PM or email me. We will then cut stickers towards your needs > Color and size.

Klaus

michael_loomis

CODE races are a lot of fun , you'll have a blast , especially the San Felipe races!!

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish

Klaus:

Great to hear you guys are coming down here, im sure youll be impressed by the fine work Code's Poncho Lacarra and Joaquin Rodriguez are doing. Really well marked courses, well organized races with 100+ cars per race. This race is the best in Baja after the 500. I'll email Poncho and let him know your coming.
I'll put some RDC stickers on "el tiburon", make it look mean....

el tiburon

p.s. Fish, great video on "the piece" even though i never knew it first hand, i must confess it was a real piece of art, i mean the video of course.......LOL You should tag along with Klaus to the San Felipe Race, its a great race..

pinche murphy

fishd00d

What A Joke

Oh you mean on The General.....I might come down with them..I gotta see whats going on.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

michael_loomis

go austin , that race is tight and the Rockadile should go off afterward. i love the rockadile , although its not the same without the sand volleyball court!!

i always see the craziest I failed spelling racing up the dune hill.

fishd00d

What A Joke

Ya I had a blast at San Felipe this year for the SCORE race...I didn;t know there was another race there till next year so I think I might just HAVE to go heh.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

michael_loomis

Re: CODE "Mexicali - San Felipe" Info

damn i REALLY hate working weekends!!!! now i want to go!!!

michael_loomis

we've won this race overall in a 1600 before , it had a 25 mile lakebed section , man that was boring in a 1600 , but the rest of the course is sweet.

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish

the course runs 20 miles of rocks, river beds and sand, 10 miles whoops, 25 miles lakebed, 5 miles powder sand, 70 miles canyons, 1/2 mile pure rock in riverbed, ends with the san felipe whoops that never ends. You get a little bit of everything.

good to see you guys are coming, before and after rockodile, free beer and chinchulines for RDC crew, my house in SF.i,m taking a couple of crazys that should match up to you guys prety well :).

"A mexican family is like fudge, mostly sweet, but with a couple of nuts..."

el tiburon

pinche murphy