NTR Films media guy
Hereá Map & Info on the next CODE Race, more updates as info flows,

so who´s coming down.

mapa final.jpg

El Mamito USMC

great race as always

bajafox

Accepted
Dammit I might have to miss this one, got San Diego Gulls tickets that weekend. I thought it was on a different weekend. Should be good weather down there by then too

Pretty sure #36 3G Racing will be there, running for the championship against PIN

rkracing

looks like a fun course I like the dual loop format to give more miles to the slower classes hope to be there racing in class 1850

12LaPaz

I could not find my copy of last years CODE ML 300, is this year's course similar to last years course?
Who is prerunning this saturday the 10th ?

notime

NTR Films media guy
not same, in the CODE site has the KML and USR Gps files if helps, will be doing a lap tomorrow in bikes to look around and dont know if will be prerun Sat or Sunday.

Drawing its tomorrow along the DP12 Premiere here in Mexicali

12074733_593789920759154_51085896991482151_n.jpg

notime

NTR Films media guy
Ohh well, yesterday we do a complete lap to the 125 mile course, we like to do that because you have to put more attention to rocks, sand, and anything in front of you riding a bike or quad. and then do another in the bronco prerunner.

prerun was good, course very well marked as usual by the CODE guys, no major problems, chase guy go lost once with our fuel that delayed us about 45 minutes, for me rough spots are around RM92 trhu120, the road to get in and out Coaubuzo Jct got washed and most of the big berms are now very sandy (got off course couple times, even a trip to a medium mezquite tree).

were doing another lap saturday on the bronco, ill be making my gps notes and ill have a chance maybe more info. drawing results are posted in the CODE site

CQw4SqkU8AA40kR.jpg

Baja Bryan

We will be there with class 1 and class 10. Will be a great race and perfect weather.. it runs on some of the old baja 1000 race courses..

harleys dad

From Coabuzo to the start finish was used in Scores Mexicali 250 and 300 races in 1978 79 and 80 and has been used in several Baja 1000s. Looks like a fun course, touching some great areas to race on. I am looking forward to the December code race, my car is nearly ready for December! Code puts on fantastic events and no better place to win 10 thousand dollars!

Baja Bryan

Pre ran yesterday. really nice course.. Going back tomorrow for two more laps.. Good turnout so far. 9 class 10's 9 class 12's and 14 class 1's and TT's. 138 total entries.. Should be another great CODE race..

Allan

Was really trying to make it down their. Code puts on the best races!
Dam transmission in jeep.

notime

NTR Films media guy
Pin won overall, class 10 Gutierrez, and more, course took his toll on cars and second lap was slow
For us was a bad weekend our first transaxle problem in long time
Will be back for Mxli-San Felipe in December

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajafox

Accepted
Sounds like Pin is gonna take the championship

Unfortunately #36 suffered a broken front a arm and got a DNF. That probably put the championship out of reach

uploadfromtaptalk1445189477760.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

notime

NTR Films media guy
Small recap of Mango Racing