CODE ML300 comments and Photos!!

El Ranas

Reaction
Congrats to the CODE guys for another great event in Mexicali!! contingency was a blast in bosque de la ciudad with a beautifull lake look, a lot of racing people and the weather very nice with some rain........

The race excelent, Javier Robles leading the first 2 laps with Vildosola second. PIN class 8 and Roger Norman in the canchola class 8 truck chasing the leaders. In the third lap the Mcneil boys leading the race with PIN class 8 chasing him. At the end PIN class 8 took the overall win, Canchola and Norman second place and the Navarrete boys third place in a jimco class 10.

Norman didnt race in class 11 because the VW broke, I talked with him in the check 3 and wow he´s a very very nice person, hope to see you again in Mexicali Roger........

Contingency pictures

Attachments

• 300-3.JPG
    300-3.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 142
  • 300-4.JPG
    300-4.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 127
  • 300-5.JPG
    300-5.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 300-6.JPG
    300-6.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 300-7.JPG
    300-7.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 300-8.JPG
    300-8.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 138
  • 300-9.JPG
    300-9.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 300-10.JPG
    300-10.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 138

El Ranas

Reaction
Race photos

Start

Mile 57 Vildosola on the gas I think more than 80mph

Class 1/TT winner

Mile 23

Mile 37.5

FiberwerX

Reaction
Anymore of TT #50? What other professional photographers were covering this race?

baja619

Reaction
Jason McNeil ran the the first two laps and handed the #50TT over to Ramses for the 3rd lap. Ramses did his initial prerun as co driver on the 2nd lap after I got out.

I believe we started 3rd off the line and we had passed everyone by RM 20 lap 1. Not long after that we had a flat go on the left rear. I guess about 5 cars went by while changing that out. We spent the remainder of the first lap chasing down cars in their dust. Jason pulled it off and passed all but Vidosola by the time we got around. WE eventually got around him as well on the 2nd lap when he was down.

When the truck came to the main pit for the last lap. We saw the alternator belt had slipped off. We were still running 1st on course at that moment so we made the call to send Ramses on w/o changing the belt.
The turned everything off including GPS Parker Pumpers Radios Fans anf everything else. They made it about 40 miles before the battery and motec started to run out of juice.

After a little rigging and about 40 minutes of down time we got a new battery and 3rd seat co driver Dustin McNeil had the pleasure of carrying that in his lap for the remainder.

I guess we finished 6th. It was a good race and another lesson learned for us. We had a brand new Fox Shock package on the truck and Simon from Shock Pros spent 3 hours the night before tuning. We made a lot of progress with the truck and it rode much better on race day.

Reaction
Jason McNeil ran the the first two laps and handed the #50TT over to Ramsey for the 3rd lap. Ramsey did his initial prerun as co driver on the 2nd lap after I got out.

I believe we started 3rd off the line and we had passed everyone by RM 20 lap 1. Not long after that we had a flat go on the left rear. I guess about 5 cars went by while changing that out. We spent the remainder of the first lap chasing down cars in their dust. Jason pulled it off and passed all but Vidosola by the time we got around. WE eventually got around him as well on the 2nd lap when he was down.

When the truck came to the main pit for the last lap. We saw the alternator belt had slipped off. We were still running 1st on course at that moment so we made the call to send Ramsey on w/o changing the belt.
The turned everything off including GPS Parker Pumpers Radios Fans anf everything else. They made it about 40 miles before the battery and motec started to run out of juice.

After a little rigging and about 40 minutes of down time we got a new battery and 3rd seat co driver Dustin McNeil had the pleasure of carrying that in his lap for the remainder.

I guess we finished 6th. It was a good race and another lesson learned for us. We had a brand new Fox Shock package on the truck and Simon from Shock Pros spent 3 hours the night before tuning. We made a lot of progress with the truck and it rode much better on race day.

The truck was a lot of fun to drive, especially running up front. Bad luck and the wrong spare belt bit us... Next time!