• Forum membership has its advantages....

Code Off-Road 2016 schedule

Baja Bryan

San Luis will be a fun race.. We will be doing all the races this year in Class 1 and Class 10. Anyone wanting to race Mexico for the first time CODE is the way to go..

Baja Bryan

I would imagine same as score. Next race is in San Luis. Two separate 60 miles races. Each lap is 20 miles so easy to chase and fun to watch. We will race a class 1 and a TT. Then in April is a night race in Mexicali. Really fun series..

LantanaTX

I would like to try to CODE someday as I love racing in Mexico. Score rules won't do us much good but maybe they would go by NORRA rules for vintage and let some vintage cars run? last year part of the day 1 NORRA course was on the Code course from a couple of weeks earlier. I was very impressed with the course markings. Is there a way to view their website in English?

Baja Bryan

I would like to try to CODE someday as I love racing in Mexico. Score rules won't do us much good but maybe they would go by NORRA rules for vintage and let some vintage cars run? last year part of the day 1 NORRA course was on the Code course from a couple of weeks earlier. I was very impressed with the course markings. Is there a way to view their website in English?
I think they are working on a english site. The map that has all the info is usually both in english and spanish. For the race and tech they all speak english so that no problem. I would imagine you could race class 14 sportsman buggy. Its a good low budget class with good competition.

You can email the owner of Code and he will reply any tech questions you got..

Weather forecast this weekend is in the mid 80's so wont get any better than that.

LantanaTX

I think they are working on a english site. The map that has all the info is usually both in english and spanish. For the race and tech they all speak english so that no problem. I would imagine you could race class 14 sportsman buggy. Its a good low budget class with good competition.

You can email the owner of Code and he will reply any tech questions you got..

Weather forecast this weekend is in the mid 80's so wont get any better than that.
Thank you, I will look into this after NORRA which we are prepping for now. I love the NORRA race but it would be nice to have some other options during the year. I friend of mine did a CODE race last year and loved it!

Baja Bryan

Contingency this Friday will be at El Bosque in San Luis at the most southern part of 7th street starting at 5 pm San Luis local time.

Chris_Wilson

CODE staff runs the NORRA checkpoints and have been a huge part of NORRA.

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

Baja Bryan

We will be there to win the overall again in the TT. We will also have a class 1. Always a nice race..Fun to race at night in warm weather..