CODE Pics or Video????

RacerX

Reaction
Does anyone have any pictures or video from the CODE 200 in San Felipe????
Thanks

Ahles

Reaction
I have a video produced by the owner of Rice & Beans! It's about two hours long. It shows all the classes and bikes. Email me if your interested in having a copy.

Dave
Makena Motorsports

scott

Reaction
Racer X, Go to page 2 on this Forum, You posted New TT... Pops sent the pics of Riviera's New TT... Thats all the ones we have...

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
the guys that filmed the video got a new website, you might wanna try it

http://www.4days-actions-offroad-video.com

i have the video and will digitalize some parts, what car you looking for ???

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

RacerX

Reaction
Thanks alot. I was just surious to see any video that anyone had on the net. I did get those pictures Pops. Ill look into the videos. Thanks agian

nocredit

Reaction
01_el_tiburon do you have any video you could digi of the tecate 7s truck? pics too would be killer

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Reaction
no credit>

im an a hole for this video crap, i cant even get my picture in the small square next to the posts.. Myt kid brother is back from college and he said hed do it for me, he has a video capture card. Ill let you know if i can find anything. What tecate truck. class 7 tecate paint all around..."?

later

el tiburon

"if something can go wrong, it'll probably will"
pinche murphy

nocredit

Reaction
01_el_tiburon dont feel bad dude, i`m the same way, point click point click dont work i`m cussing up a storm......the class 7s (not the coli over four linked truck) and yes its full teacte colors 95 body style ford ranger at the san felipe race they ran the number of 723( ENRIQUE LOAM) and came in 3rd, I`d really apercaite it if there is any video of the truck. feel free to email me or post here.
thanks