Code/Record Class 9

PEACHES RACING

Reaction
Hey guys, anyone racing class 9 in Code or Record for 2016? I'll be out there with my 9 car...I would like to revive the class south of the border, any takers????

Last edited:

harleys dad

Reaction
There is only maybe 1 car that shows and only some times. If you look at the entry list race to race no more show Get a class 11, you will have all kinds of cars to race, 11 is huge south of the border. good luck

PEACHES RACING

Reaction
I've been watching the entry list all year, there's always one car signed up but every race its a different guy. My goal is to get all those guys together and have a race, I just don't know how to get a hold of them.

harleys dad

Reaction
I wish you luck, snore and More is where the class 9 entries seem to be. If not Contact Ramon Castro at Record or contact Code off road. Racing against 15 or more cars at BAP with Snore is where I would go with a 9 car these days, just not enough interest down south

PEACHES RACING

Reaction
Yeah I know, I like the big entries at Snore and More. If nothing happens down south I may end up racing Snore/More.

ace_photo

GET SOME
Reaction
I'll be running a few CODE races this year in 9.

PEACHES RACING

Reaction
Nice!!! Looks like there will be a few 9 cars in code this year. If all goes well I'll be going for the points series.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Racing CODE in general is fun but I do remember more class 9s showing up a few years ago. Too bad they got rid of Safari, that was a fun super cheap class to get into

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

PEACHES RACING

Reaction
So lets get a head count.....Who is racing where? Snore, More, Code , Record, ....Score?
Put me down for Code