• Forum membership has its advantages....

CODE San Felipe Race april 27th Better than SCORE

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
All you racing fans, stop paying big bucks with crappy paybacks to race in Mexico. Come race April 26-28*, Grupo TERSA BFGoodrich 200 race in San Felipe, B.C .brought to you by code offroad.com.
pro entry fees total 300 bucks and sportman 200 bucks. Check out the webpage for several new prizes...
pro classes get 60% paybck on class entry fees.

01 el tiburon

"if your under control, your too slow"

http://www.codeoffroad.com/next_event.htm

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by 01_el_tiburon on 02/13/02 08:09 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

Salvador

After the San Felipe Race we just receive, the course map of this Race I modify the one from SCORE. And the Result its on the attachment, bassically its the top off the SCORE course. And its going to be two laps for all racer cars ( Pro and Sportsmans) for the motocycle's and quad only one lap.

Check the web off CODE, to see the Special Prizes for the next classes: 5-1600, 7, 10 and too the overall PRO.

Mexican PreRunner

Attachments

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
gracias carnal, pense que hiba a ser una sola vuelta larga, me caen de a amdre los laps, pero mas pelada los pits y la chasereada.

gracias

omar

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
!Necesitamos ingles!

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.animalhousedesigns.net>Animal House</A>

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
sorry for the spanish,but it seemed easier....anyways this san felipe race is a good one, especially if your not racing the 500. low entry fees nice prices, great race.

thx

omar

SDranger

I tried to translate that with the translator on www.altavista.com and this is what i got :
thanks sexual, pense that hiba to being a single long return, fall of a amdre to me laps, but but bare pits and the chasereada one .
lol!

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
mexican racer slang

the actual translation is:

thanks bro, i thought it was going to be one lap ( like the san felipe 250), i f.......g hate laps, but easier pits and chaising.
(refering to the map he atached for the san felipe race in april,)
just using local mexican racer slang, as you can see by "chaiserear"=to chase in spanglish like "parkear" for parking.

A insightful mexican racing transalation is for the shock reservoirs. the literal transaltion is dificult, so everybody down here calls em RESERVAS which litteray means RESERVES, not Reservoirs. Gets the message across though........

PISALE CARNAL !!!!!!!

Salvador

Re: mexican racer slang

Yesterday night, heard that on this Race its goign too Race one class 1 Eli Yee, and that the promoter were talking too Nick Baldwin maybe (With a got chance of) its goign to run it on his New Trophy Truck. Also Mcmillin were interted on this Race also.

By the way, did some one of you read the schedule of Gus Vildosola New Trophy Truck this year, his last race its going to be CODE'S "Mexicali to San Felipe" on December. This race its the one of the tough races on CODE schedule

Mexican PreRunner

scott

Sal- Nick's TT might not be done in time for the race, although they are shooting for it. Looks more like the BITD Nevada 1000 or the Baja 500.....

Riviera Pit Support

Jason

Well it looks like our 7open truck is going to try to make that race as long as every thing goes well at terrible town....how many 7's are planning on making it

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
code race

youll be getting around 10 7 trucks, but youll be actiually competing against 3 or 4 good cars, being in San Felipe, youll get less competition cause some guys dont do the trip down to San Felipe. the guys offering the money offered 1500 for 1st place last race and won it (homesaga), so there doubling the pot : 1500 !st, 1000 2nd and 500 3rd. Pretty nice price comparing to 300 bucks in total entry fees, and i think you can run the sportsman class for 200 bucks and still be in the money (id check on it though ) !! the codeoffroad webpage is out but will be up shortly guess, send alfonso (poncho) Lacarra an email to confirm.

Good luck

01 el tiburon..

01_el_tiburon

Bait Fish
Re: Code Race Website ?

pops:

looks like its down because of excess payment, itll be up shortly i guess.....

omar

Salvador

Re: Code Race Website ?

if any off you have try too enter too CODE's Web page and havent been lucky, its because they change there webe site name, now its:
http://www.codeoffroad.com.mx

They have all the info, maps and the people that alll ready have pre register (Check out the registers Class 1)

Mexican PreRunner