coilover s10

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
im gonna try to post some pictures of my new suspension set up we fifnshed up at like 1230 thursday night had a little tweakin to do friday morning and i was off to ocatillo.

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
one more i have a 10 inch dual rate coilover and bilstein air bumps with uniball upper and lower witht he upper modified for heims

michael_loomis

looks good gregg , who did the fab work ?

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Its not completly done yet but hopefully ill get it finished up sometime this week or next. Anyways Mike at baja concepts hooked me up with a friend who is kinda doing fab work for the shop. The fab dudes name is joey. he has a little shop down the road from baja in fallbrook.

Gregg

SJP12

looks good. How does it work out in the dirt, and is that a CST LT kit on there modified to accepted the coil-over? Got any pics of the whole truck?

I LIVE MY LIFE 1 SET OF WHOOPS AT A TIME!!!

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
yeah its just the cst lt kit witht he uinball upper arm modified to accept heims withthe cross bar cut out. alos the lower arm is plated in on the top to cover the coil spring location and we put a uniball in it also to replace the ball joint. I dunno really i like it alot out in ocatllio down san felipe wash i was going like 60 or so and was comfortable with it. the air bump really helps out to. but i didonly get to play with it for like 5 hours before something happened to my truck. which i still cant figure out.

Gregg